Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: 124 wheels & new winter tires for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Set of four 124 wheels, staggered for E60, with new blizzack tires on them. Complete with TPMS.

In Tire rack tire totes, already. Throw these in the garage and be ready for the next winter w/o drama.

4 weeks on new tires in the snow here in NOVA.

Much prefer a local pick up.

$900

nonewsdan At hot
Old 05-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i | Titanium Silver | Sport, Premium, Cold Weather, Navigation packages | Style 124 staggered rims | iPod integration | Tinted windows

Pictures would help selling this and it would also be beneficial if you let us know where "local" is.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by Silver_545i
Pictures would help selling this and it would also be beneficial if you let us know where "local" is.
OP stated "here in NOVA"

NOVA= north virginia..
Old 05-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
OP stated "here in NOVA"

NOVA= north virginia..
hahahah...NOVA? seriously, is that an acronym that people actually use?

+
Old 05-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Members

Originally Posted by pgetsch
hahahah...NOVA? seriously, is that an acronym that people actually use?

+
It's no worse than "Shaolin" or "Strong" Island...c'mon now.

LOL
Old 05-06-2010, 05:25 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Victory
It's no worse than "Shaolin" or "Strong" Island...c'mon now.

LOL
i guess english wasnt a priority in "NOVA", i said ACRONYM. NASA, SCUBA (words created by combining first letters of several other words). btw, im aware that shaolin and strong are both retarded. now if you lived in SOHO or DUMBO then it would be alright to use the acronym but NOVA?, i dont think that will catch on. just my .02
Old 05-06-2010, 05:58 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by pgetsch
i guess english wasnt a priority in "NOVA", i said ACRONYM. NASA, SCUBA (words created by combining first letters of several other words). btw, im aware that shaolin and strong are both retarded. now if you lived in SOHO or DUMBO then it would be alright to use the acronym but NOVA?, i dont think that will catch on. just my .02
are you guys seriously arguing about a regional acronym? come on now....by the way, I'm from socal, is that acceptable to you?

BTT: OP, GL with sale...
Old 05-06-2010, 06:13 AM
Contributors

and i live in nola. how's that one?
Old 05-06-2010, 06:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
are you guys seriously arguing about a regional acronym? come on now....by the way, I'm from socal, is that acceptable to you?

BTT: OP, GL with sale...

My thought exactly. And I live in NONJ.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Contributors

easy now everyone, this isnt an argument about acronyms...i was just commenting on how NOVA will never catch on. it seemed like kind of a stretch to give north virginia a nickname. when we refer to a region or area by acronym the reason for this is to assign a name for an otherwise nameless area. case in point, SOHO, south of houston or DUMBO, down under the manhattan bridge overpass. no to just shorten a name like north virginia to NOVA. in my opinion its stupid. SOCAL makes sense and so would NORCAL.

sorry for highjacking you thread OP just wanted to make a point. gl with the sale. i may actually be interested if i can get rid of 138's.

Quick Reply: FS: 124 wheels & new winter tires for sale