Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Fog Light Bezel Rings

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

I am selling my used set of Fog Lamp Bezel Rings ($45 including shipping in US only)

While I really like these rings I have decided to go to a more "blacked out" look in the front of my car. Quite a few of you have asked me about these rings so I am putting them up for sale. They are used and have a few nicks but look fine from a few feet away when installed. At the time that I got these you either had to pay through the nose on ebay or know someone who was going to Korea who could pick them up for you. (I knew someone going to Korea).

They come from the factory with strips of double stick tape. I didn't like that and glued them on. When I pulled them off there is a fair amount of glue remaining. While I can still slide these back onto my lamps, I would suggest that for a perfect fit you are going to want to scrape off some of the old glue. I have attached photos showing the glue so you know what you are getting into. If you are not a perfectionist - you may not care, just put some new glue on, and seat them on your lamps.

These are priced at $45 including shipping for US shipping only. This is an "all sales final" deal so please only purchase them if you are seriously interested and also understand that they still have glue on them. If you want a new and pristine product you will have to track down the OEM - and they will be priced higher than this. I would prefer to run the transaction through paypal. First person to post in public on the forum (not through PM) gets them.

Note: I purchased these for a pre-lci e60. I know they will fit that - beyond that I am not sure....

Fog Light Bezel Rings-fogs.jpg
Fog Light Bezel Rings-bezel1.jpg
Fog Light Bezel Rings-bezel2.jpg
Fog Light Bezel Rings-bezel3.jpg
Fog Light Bezel Rings-bezel4.jpg
Fog Light Bezel Rings-7c2f_1.jpg
Old 08-31-2010, 07:55 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

Still available.....price lowered to $35 shipped
Old 08-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 528i Alpine White

Ok I'm interested. Will u take $25 for them?
Old 09-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Senior Members

PM Sent....
Old 09-11-2010, 07:01 AM
Senior Members

SOLD
Old 09-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Members

Noooooooooooo!!! Could you let me know where you got them? I want a set.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 528i Alpine White

Originally Posted by Bezzletine
Noooooooooooo!!! Could you let me know where you got them? I want a set.

I too want it. I wish I would have given the $35 please let me know also. I think if you go to a fabricator, he can also just cut it out. it looks simple. Ill let u guys know if I'm lucky. but I too still want to know where to get them if possible.

Thanks