Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Feeler: iPhone 3G 8GB - Black

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am up-grading to the new iPhone 4 on the 24th, so I am putting my iPhone 3G up for sale...

The front is in good shape, with no scratches, there is a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny nick on the screen but no cracks or anything major. It is barely noticeable and only shows when the screen is lit white. The back is a bit scuffed up...but you won't notice it if you have a case. The chrome trim is also a bit scuffed up...

The phone has never been dropped, but the back has a small crack, which seems to be a very common thing on the iPhone, about 75% of the people I know with iPhones have this crack in the same exact location. I will post pics up of everything if I get some interest. Other than that the phone is in great condition and functions like new. All the original cables and stuff will be included, and I also have the original box it came in. The phone will be formatted before I sell it. The phone will arrive WITHOUT a sim card.

Price will be $200 Shipped

Also I will throw in 2 used BMW iPhone cases, one white and one black; and a screen protector film for free.

-Krozi
Old 06-16-2010, 11:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Is this unlocked?
Old 06-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by theXman
Is this unlocked?
Nope...
Old 06-16-2010, 11:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Did you just do a ninja edit on the price? hahaha Love it.
I was just curious as I might make the same move with my iPhone just like yours. GLWS.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by theXman
Did you just do a ninja edit on the price? hahaha Love it.
I was just curious as I might make the same move with my iPhone just like yours. GLWS.
Yup lol...price was a bit high...and I just want it gone
Old 06-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Nice, good luck with the sale. I am thinking of doing the same thing for my 3GS. Well, debating whether or not to sell it at least.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:50 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 BMW 550i Alpine White, Black inside,Sport Package, M Tech kit, SMG, Navigation, Cold weather package

Is it under warranty? Does it come with OEM sim trey with serial number on it?
Old 06-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Did u pre order or u gonna walk in? U might wanna keep ur 3g around in case u drop ur iphone4 in the toilet on accident or something. No insurance on those fuckers!
Old 06-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by uskg76
Is it under warranty? Does it come with OEM sim trey with serial number on it?
Not under warranty anymore...I have no clue what the sim trey is, but if you tell me I'll check

Originally Posted by skelevirus
Did u pre order or u gonna walk in? U might wanna keep ur 3g around in case u drop ur iphone4 in the toilet on accident or something. No insurance on those fuckers!
Pre-ordered it lol....any I am not clinically retarded, so I won't drop it in the loo
Old 06-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Originally Posted by Krozi
Pre-ordered it lol....any I am not clinically retarded, so I won't drop it in the loo

You don't have to be retarded! Just drunk! My buddy was at the bar and went to take a piss and when he reached down to lift the seat, in went the phone!

Quick Reply: Feeler: iPhone 3G 8GB - Black