Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Extended Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I have a hook-up for extended warranties.

From what I see so far, the prices are much lower than the "stealer" and the company is re-insured by someone big (I think it is Chubb Insurance or something like that - the re-insurer).

If anyone's interested, PM me, I'll hook you up with the sales guy directly.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 530goinon850' post='797265' date='Feb 19 2009, 10:13 PM
I have a hook-up for extended warranties.

From what I see so far, the prices are much lower than the "stealer" and the company is re-insured by someone big (I think it is Chubb Insurance or something like that - the re-insurer).

If anyone's interested, PM me, I'll hook you up with the sales guy directly.
Why not post the info here??? If you want a birddog commission, have forum members mention your name.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by z06bigbird' post='797818' date='Feb 20 2009, 12:39 PM
Why not post the info here??? If you want a birddog commission, have forum members mention your name.
+1 Exactly
Old 02-20-2009, 01:30 PM
Contributors

post it here bro
Old 02-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Senior Members

Old 02-24-2009, 01:17 AM
Contributors

by popular demand, the guy's name is Eli Cohen
and his email is bim.auto@yahoo.com

If you mention you're coming form "V", he is, actually, likely to be even more inclined to give you a better price, bc between myself and my friends locally we do a good deal of business with him
Old 02-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 530goinon850' post='800120' date='Feb 24 2009, 06:17 AM
by popular demand, the guy's name is Eli Cohen
and his email is bim.auto@yahoo.com

If you mention you're coming form "V", he is, actually, likely to be even more inclined to give you a better price, bc between myself and my friends locally we do a good deal of business with him
It would be very helpful if he or you could provide members with a pdf file of his extended warranty contract--what is covered, what is not, whether it covers worn out items or broken items, etc. Also, does it cover items related to Technical Service Bulletins. Some warranties do not cover anything if it has had a TSB on it.

Thanks.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Contributors

Yes, I expected this question. Ok, I will try (TRY!) to do this, but the thing is that the warranty has different levels of coverage, depending on how much you're willing to spend. There are options for full bumper-to-bumper coverage, that include pretty much everything. But I understand - these are just general statements. I will try to get the pdf going. But probably the most convenient thing for us to do would be to just take a hi-res picture of the coverage schedule and post it right here... do allow me some time for this, as my car is currently in the shop and I'm a temporary pedestrian

Originally Posted by z06bigbird' post='800297' date='Feb 24 2009, 11:53 AM
It would be very helpful if he or you could provide members with a pdf file of his extended warranty contract--what is covered, what is not, whether it covers worn out items or broken items, etc. Also, does it cover items related to Technical Service Bulletins. Some warranties do not cover anything if it has had a TSB on it.

Thanks.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:49 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 530goinon850' post='800976' date='Feb 24 2009, 10:43 PM
Yes, I expected this question. Ok, I will try (TRY!) to do this, but the thing is that the warranty has different levels of coverage, depending on how much you're willing to spend. There are options for full bumper-to-bumper coverage, that include pretty much everything. But I understand - these are just general statements. I will try to get the pdf going. But probably the most convenient thing for us to do would be to just take a hi-res picture of the coverage schedule and post it right here... do allow me some time for this, as my car is currently in the shop and I'm a temporary pedestrian
I always wondered, why do we not have a salesperson/contact from few of the reputed companies, as vendor members to give us the comparative edge and rate their service among us to get some great deals and good service as far the extended warranty is concerned.
This is the first and I thank you '530going850' for spearheading this effort. Looking forward to some good comparative prices with good service.
I'm still under factory warranty till Aug. of this year. So the time is right for me to start shopping and narrowing this down to where I want to get my warranty extended.

Thanks
Old 02-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Contributors

Is this extended warranty something that will cover the car beyond the CPO expiration? If so, sign me up. I want some details.

Quick Reply: Extended Warranty