Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Emergency: NEED TO BUY STOCK LCI PASSENGER SIDE MIRROR

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 11:08 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in deep shit....i was driving a loaner and hit a mail box. The mirror is broken and i know some of you out there who have replaced your stock mirrors with m5 mirrors can help. I need to buy a LCI passenger side mirror painted black sapphire. Shipped ASAP.

I know you are going to ask questions so i will make a long story short. I shouldnt of been driving. Im stupid and decided to drive. Hit a mailbox. Anyone who can help me out i would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='1044535' date='Nov 1 2009, 02:08 AM
I am in deep shit....i was driving a loaner and hit a mail box. The mirror is broken and i know some of you out there who have replaced your stock mirrors with m5 mirrors can help. I need to buy a LCI passenger side mirror painted black sapphire. Shipped ASAP.

I know you are going to ask questions so i will make a long story short. I shouldnt of been driving. Im stupid and decided to drive. Hit a mailbox. Anyone who can help me out i would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Brett, I bet that you could get some fast from Garry Romani on Monday. But it wouldn't be painted.

As for your written remark on a public form accessible to all that you should not have been driving, it sounds like that you had a severe cold or nausea or other infectious condition which is why you shouldn't have been out driving as you were potentially contagious and shouldn't have put yourself in a position to make others sick, correct?
Old 11-01-2009, 06:56 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sdg1871' post='1044585' date='Nov 1 2009, 07:53 AM
Brett, I bet that you could get some fast from Garry Romani on Monday. But it wouldn't be painted.

As for your written remark on a public form accessible to all that you should not have been driving, it sounds like that you had a severe cold or nausea or other infectious condition which is why you shouldn't have been out driving as you were potentially contagious and shouldn't have put yourself in a position to make others sick, correct?
i thought about Garry but i dont have time to get one, then get it painted and installed. if i could find a painted one, get it over nighted and installed the next day then the dealer would never know.

yes my stomach was extremely upset, my head was pounding and it was hard to concentrate on the road with the condition i was in.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:12 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='1044658' date='Nov 1 2009, 10:56 AM
i thought about Garry but i dont have time to get one, then get it painted and installed. if i could find a painted one, get it over nighted and installed the next day then the dealer would never know.

yes my stomach was extremely upset, my head was pounding and it was hard to concentrate on the road with the condition i was in.
It may be hard to get a painted one that fast.

Yes it is not illegal to drive if you are really sick -- just not wise. I am glad that no one got hurt other than a poor, innocent, unsuspecting mailbox. Next time you really that bad, get the BF to do the driving.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:52 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sdg1871' post='1044667' date='Nov 1 2009, 11:12 AM
It may be hard to get a painted one that fast.

Yes it is not illegal to drive if you are really sick -- just not wise. I am glad that no one got hurt other than a poor, innocent, unsuspecting mailbox. Next time you really that bad, get the BF to do the driving.
I know but it was worth a shot.

About the boyfriend...it was really stupid because i thought he was more sick than i was. I offered to drive both of us but he didnt want to leave his car at our friends house. So we both drove home, he wanted to drive me and leave the loaner but i was being stubborn. I should of listened
Old 11-01-2009, 08:14 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='1044677' date='Nov 1 2009, 11:52 AM

About the boyfriend...it was really stupid because i thought he was more sick than i was. I offered to drive both of us but he didnt want to leave his car at our friends house. So we both drove home, he wanted to drive me and leave the loaner but i was being stubborn. I should of listened
Well at least no one got hurt.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Contributors

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='1044677' date='Nov 1 2009, 12:52 PM

Why don't you fess up to the dealer and file an insurance claim ... accidents happen. If it's financial, jumping thru all these hoops will probably cost more. If the loaner was backed up with your credit card (a common practice) most premium credit cards cover the deductible and every dealer loaner is insured + loaners are sometimes covered on your own insurance policy. Just a thought - hope you both are feeling better