Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

E60 Aftermarket Parts for Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 07:47 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default E60 Aftermarket Parts for Sale!

Hey Guys

Sold my car earlier in the week and now have most of my items for sale. I am posting with price that will take them but you are welcome to make offers. Obviously anyone meeting (or beating) the asking price will get the items. I am happy to deal locally but all items are priced to ship, assuming you don't live in BFE where pricing triples. Paypal accepted. No trades unless you have stuff that'd work in my new F150.

Please read the descriptions as I am going to provide details on the condition and any relevant notes. No surprises here.

WeatherTech Front (Driver & Passenger) Floor Mats | Color: Black - $80 shipped.

These are in great shape. I took some pics I can post later where they are dirty but I just need to clean them up. WeatherTech has a little logo sticker they put on these typically. It's come off at some point, so it's not there but that literally has no affect on the function or appearance of the floor mats. I am pricing out these mats for my truck. Absolutely love them.

WeatherTech Trunk/Cargo Liner | Color: Black - $95 shipped

Awesome shape. Looks great. Fits like a glove in the trunk of the E60. Unless your trunk is different than the 2010 535XI .. this should fit. This thing was an awesome addition to the trunk.

RPI Scoop (Black) - $50 shipped - *SOLD*

Very good shape and Very straightforward mod. Not much too it. I can include a few screws but this basically for the scoop itself. There's nothing else to it and installation is simple.

Matte Black Kidney Grills - $55 shipped

They look great on the car and are very easy to install. Unfortunately I broke *1* of the top clips when removing them earlier int he week. They will still fit back in fine & securely despite this and it is not possible to see this externally. Only you will know for the 5 seconds before you put it on your car.

Cobb AccessPORT - $545 shipped (price drop)

This was one of the best mods I ever had on the car. Super easy to install and very easy to use / change maps. Just wait a bit and you are ready to go. This auction comes with the original boxes, manual, AccessPORT, all cables, and the stickers. Complete set of everything and in perfect shape.

I will put some pictures in a separate post. Also, note that I am going to be pretty busy this weekend so don't panic or get worried / frustrated if you don't hear back right away. I will respond by Sunday night at the latest and potentially immediately otherwise. If items go at full price they will be sold to whomever message in PM or this forum first. There is also a bit of a preference for being local but this stuff is all easy to ship and I have boxes so not a big deal either.

The MORR VS8.2 wheels will be for sale in the future. There's three of them with little or a bit of curb rash so I am thinking of having them resurfaced before posting for sale. If you want to get in with an offer early and basically take a fair price and subtract $300 (cost of resurfacing) .. feel free to do so but unless it's quite tempting I'll probably wait. I need to measure the tires but they have pretty decent tread life. I had one of the wheels repaired last year after I had to swerve around a car and hit a quite massive pothole. It put a small bend in the wheel. This pot hole would have completely wrecked most stock wheels. It was perfectly and professionally repaired and was driven on for at least a thousands miles since.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by crypto; 07-10-2014 at 07:43 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:55 AM
Senior Members

Album of pics for items for sale:

https://imgur.com/a/RGZxI
Old 06-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Senior Members

Kidney Grills - Pending
RPI Scoop - Pending

Also I totally forgot to list the Angel Eyes despite being in the pics:

LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes
- $140 shipped

Perfect condition and look great. Super easy to install. They do occasionally give a chime about the left headlamp. Some people report having this in their car others do not. I had it periodically chime on mine. Not a big deal or problem at all.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Senior Members

RPI Scoop - Sold.

Kidney Grills, LUX H8 V3 AEs, Cobb, and WeatherTech parts still available.
Old 07-01-2014, 04:34 PM
Senior Members

No interest in Cobb AccessPORT or LUX Angel Eyes?

Still have the Grills, WeatherTech floor mats & trunk mats. So far one deal that fell through (AWOL buyer?), an OK offer, and some unreasonable low ball offers. Let's get this stuff sold. I ship quick! ;-)
Old 07-10-2014, 07:42 PM
Senior Members

LUX Angel Eyes - SOLD!

Cobb AccessPORT - $545 shipped
WeatherTech Front Mats & Cargo/Trunk still for sale - great prices as listed above.
Matte Black Kidney Grills - $55 shipped
Old 07-12-2014, 08:40 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i

IM'd you about the floor mats and liner.
Old 07-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will you ship thr grill to canafa? Any pics?
Old 07-16-2014, 08:57 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mrcleans125
IM'd you about the floor mats and liner.
Just replied - thanks.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:58 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bighead2267
Will you ship thr grill to canafa? Any pics?
First two pics on here:

https://imgur.com/a/RGZxI

Shipping most likely goes up (increases cost). Msg me your ZIP and I'll check.

Quick Reply: E60 Aftermarket Parts for Sale!