Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

E60/61 8pc front end kit->cntrl arms/ball joints/tie rods

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 01:28 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E60/61 8pc front end kit->cntrl arms/ball joints/tie rods

Bought a kit for to freshen up the whole front end of the wagon from FCP Euro but despite me definitely putting in the order for an AWD car; you already know that I received a bunch of parts for RWD E60/61.

So here goes:

Both front/front control arms
Both front/rear control arms
Both sway bar links
Both lower ball joints

All brand new in PKG. Costs about $900 for the kit but I would rather sell to you guys than give a 20% restocking fee plus shipping . F-that..

$700 firm for all 8pcs. Meet in Lancaster/Palmdale/Willow Springs. Area or you pay shipping. Text me at 310.767.6659

Last edited by gsxtasee; 08-03-2017 at 01:33 AM.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:16 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: is black
Model Year: 535

from my experience FCP has best return policy... Did you contact them? or you think you have to pay 20% restocking fee?

"If you are ever unsatisfied with your purchase, we will accept it back for any reason at any time under our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
You can submit returns at any time for orders placed online using our online returns feature or by printing and including the returns form below.
Due to credit card refund limitations, after 90 days refunds can only be given in the form of customer credit."
Old 08-06-2017, 06:14 AM
New Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW 545i Sport
Model Year: 2004
Engine: N62
Default FCP Great Return Policy

Hey Im willing to buy some parts if your willing to split the parts. FCP has an amazing return policy. I've never had issue with returning an used part, no restocking fee.

Holler if you still dont want to return and are willing to split those parts up.

I can use the lower control arms...

What brand are the parts? Lemforder?

Last edited by Jaystyles; 08-06-2017 at 06:16 AM.