Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

dealers selling m6 miro's 167 reps?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 BMW 525i Black Sapphire Metalic/Auburn Interior, Sports Package, Premium Package, Side and Rear Sun Blinds, Bluetooth with IPhone connected.

You may want to mention these are NOT Miro M6 167 Style replicas. Miro & VMR are the top leading brands in replica design for bmw oem wheel styles..
Originally Posted by Cwest' post='856090' date='Apr 23 2009, 01:44 AM
I've came across some M6 replica for cheaper from Umnitza. http://www.umnitza.com/product_info....oducts_id=1211
Old 04-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Contributors

at this point this doesnt matter for me because i went with the 20in miro m6 reps from acute performance.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

I may also mention that the same Supernova kits you sell we have through a supplier for 1/2 price...
Old 04-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 525i Black Sapphire Metalic/Auburn Interior, Sports Package, Premium Package, Side and Rear Sun Blinds, Bluetooth with IPhone connected.

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='858714' date='Apr 25 2009, 05:54 PM
I may also mention that the same Supernova kits you sell we have through a supplier for 1/2 price...

I dont know what Supernova kits have to do with M6 style replica wheels . I really dont appreciate the low blow bs bash. Very professional in your part . I was clarifying the unlisted brand of the m6 wheels you are offering to the members to avoid confusion, something in which you seem not to do yourself. I was also letting my fellow e60 brothers as a member and e60 owner not as a vendor my opinion. From what i see every other person that knows what replica wheels to put on their e60 say the same. Brett glad to know you finally pulled the trigger on the 20"
Old 04-25-2009, 02:29 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by elite_motorsports_BMW' post='858733' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:19 PM
I dont know what Supernova kits have to do with M6 style replica wheels . I really dont appreciate the low blow bs bash. Very professional in your part . I was clarifying the unlisted brand of the m6 wheels you are offering to the members to avoid confusion, something in which you seem not to do yourself. I was also letting my fellow e60 brothers as a member and e60 owner not as a vendor my opinion. From what i see every other person that knows what replica wheels to put on their e60 say the same. Brett glad to know you finally pulled the trigger on the 20"
Customers that are interested can do their own clarifications without your assistance. So, before you go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong clarifying things no one asked you to clarify...think it over first and then don't. You obviously don't like the clarification on the Supernova price point.

There is no confusion. We sell MIRO wheels - ask them - and will be happy to quote MAP pricing just like you and any other dealer. For those looking to save money, we also offer an alternative wheel, looks exactly the same (if not made in the same space). $850 shipped.

For those that want to order MIRO only style wheels, we'll be happy to work out an arrangement with you that while you'll pay the same for the wheels as all other legitimate vendors will sell to you for, we'll throw in goodies other vendors won't - like a free Supernova kit, or a free MTec Angel eyes upgrade with your wheel purchase.

Those that don't want to pay $75 extra for a fancy box and just want the quality parts can get these kits for $75 + shipping any day any time, just call us and ask.

And it's not terribly professional to stick your nose where it doesn't belong - give the courtesy from one vendor to another.
If you would like to further discuss this offline, you're welcome to, let's not inconvenience the members with this stuff.
-------
Good choice on the 20" wheels, they will fit well on an E60 and make the car look more aggressive.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Contributors

I stick my nose where i feel i need to stick my nose for this forum, no disrespect. I dont know what supernova hid kit you are talking about for $75 retail, you can pm me on that one.. .Either way good luck and no hard feelings, i have nothing against the unlisted brand m6 replicas you are offering i am sure they are great... but if i must mention again i was just putting it out there to inform members (The main reason this forum is all about) and save them the trouble of having to find out. There is nothing else to talk about regarding this subject offline or online, thank you .
Old 04-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Former Vendor

No disrespect here either, but stick your nose where members want your help, not just to protect self-interests. And the supernova kit is the same one as everyone else can sell, just call the vendor in China, you'll find it.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Contributors

whoa, for his defense i will say look at the title of the thread. clearly was looking for miro's. You guys need to resolve your issue through pm.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 titanium silver metallic Like new 41k Cold Weather Package

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='858795' date='Apr 25 2009, 06:37 PM
whoa, for his defense i will say look at the title of the thread. clearly was looking for miro's. You guys need to resolve your issue through pm.
No doubt. I would steer clear of the nockoff of a kknockoff for $899 if they offer you that! So ..... when you getting some wheels and posting some pics!
Old 04-25-2009, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='858795' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:37 PM
+1...take the discussion to pm...and quit thread crapping....

+2 for pulling the trigger on the miro's B ..and for going with acute performance

Quick Reply: dealers selling m6 miro's 167 reps?