Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Christmas/New Year Sale - VIP Modular VR-02, Sprintbooster, SSTT

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather/Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim/Anthracite Headliner Premium and Sport Package Comfort Access/Navigation/HD Radio/iPod/Logic 7/SAT/PDC Sprintbooster Split Second Turbo Tuner BMC Air Filter

Originally Posted by KeyserSoze
wow those wheels are the ones that i wanna get for my ride...damn.. if i didn't have to move to East Bay in Jan.. ...
I can ship to you at East Bay. LMK.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Contributors

if these are around after x-mas i might have to do US a favor and buy these
Old 12-10-2010, 07:48 AM
Members

so turbo tuner is sold also right?
Old 12-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather/Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim/Anthracite Headliner Premium and Sport Package Comfort Access/Navigation/HD Radio/iPod/Logic 7/SAT/PDC Sprintbooster Split Second Turbo Tuner BMC Air Filter

Yes, Turbo Tuner and the Sprint Booster have both already been sold. FWIW there's a new Turbo Tuner 2 that allows you to set the PSI...but it'll cost you $500. I had no problems with my Turbo Tuner (original version) and loved the way my e60 surged forward when I smashed down on the accelerator.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 528i Alpine White

I dont understand why people committ to a sale price and then back out. The seller here agreed to sell me these wheels and tire package for $2050 shipped. Now after emailing him for 3 days, he doesnt respond. He is probably holding out trying to get another $50.00 for them.

What really sucks is the same day we agreed on the price, I passed on a offer for some Agio wheels and tires, thinking I was going to get these Iforged wheels. Now I lost that deal also, cause the seller sold it to someone else. What a waste of time and energy. Its probably why he hasnt sold these wheels and tires for over a year.

Who knows maybe a better deal awaits me.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:35 AM
Members

Bimmerboyali, you've got a PM, plz check your messages.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:22 AM
Members

Originally Posted by bimmerboyali
I dont understand why people committ to a sale price and then back out. The seller here agreed to sell me these wheels and tire package for $2050 shipped. Now after emailing him for 3 days, he doesnt respond. He is probably holding out trying to get another $50.00 for them.

What really sucks is the same day we agreed on the price, I passed on a offer for some Agio wheels and tires, thinking I was going to get these Iforged wheels. Now I lost that deal also, cause the seller sold it to someone else. What a waste of time and energy. Its probably why he hasnt sold these wheels and tires for over a year.

AJ, I've left voicemails for you and text messages on your phone, along with PM's here on the forum.

Please let me know if you're still interested, it's been over a week.
Old 12-26-2010, 02:54 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bimmerboyali

if ur willing to drive down to LOS ANGELES. NO SHIPPING AT ALL since i dont want to but am willing to sell my rims, i can sell you my iforged fabulous check my sig for specs. my selling price is 2500 PICKED UP. yea i quoted for much less before but needed cash. i dotn really need cash right now. maybe the seller will respond now if not u can pick mine up. pm for details
Old 12-26-2010, 02:54 AM
Senior Members

nm just realized ur in houston.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:38 AM
Members

Uhh...fail for hijacking my thread.

And I'm still waiting to hear from Bimmerboyali...2 weeks and waiting...

Quick Reply: Christmas/New Year Sale - VIP Modular VR-02, Sprintbooster, SSTT