Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Car is gone - Various parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04' 545i, Sport Package, Black, Active Xenon, ARS, Aux Input '10 Tahoe, Black on Black, leather, Nav/XM, 20" tires, full body kit, power 2nd row, loaded '93 Jeep Wrangler, lifted 4.5", 33" meats, Rampage Recovery Bumper w/Tire Swing, etc 25' Aquasport Osprey, Center Console,2012 200 HO Etec
Default Car is gone - Various parts for sale

So my 545 was totaled due to water damage. I have a few items in my garage that you may be interested in.

Original OEM Roundels. All in perfect condition. Will separate if necessary. 4 wheel roundels with holders and clips, 1 hood and 1 trunk roundel both with perfect posts. All in perfect condition. Very clean. They look great - its a crappy picture.

OEM Carbon filter. I removed this from my car and all clips are in perfect shape. Filter looks like new.

OEM Sidemarkers. I had gone LED on the sides and these are in perfect working condition. Easy to install. Bulbs were in working order when removed and are included.

Euro-Fresh overlays. Had intended on installing these to give my car that Euro look but never got around to it.

One headlamp stabilizer. This goes into the top of the headlamp. I believe this is for the drivers side.

OEM AE's. They were both working perfectly when I removed them.

Shoot me an offer and I will do a bit of research regarding price. Anything fair will be accepted. I have no need for any of this stuff now.
Thanks,
Jay
Old 02-11-2013, 09:06 PM
New Members

How much for the sidemarkers?
Old 02-12-2013, 04:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Hey Jay, sorry to hear about your ride man. Water damage of all freggin things to kill the car. Ugh. Be sure to post prices though, per forum rules. It's been that way for a few years now and I've seen admin requests for posters to do so. GLWTS. hope to see you around and back in an even better ride!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:24 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60
Model Year: 2007

How much for the Euro-Fresh overlays?
Old 02-12-2013, 08:57 AM
Members

Definitely need OEM AE's, how much do you want for them shipped to CA, 95136?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Members

i sent you a PM
Old 02-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545i, Sport Package, Black, Active Xenon, ARS, Aux Input '10 Tahoe, Black on Black, leather, Nav/XM, 20" tires, full body kit, power 2nd row, loaded '93 Jeep Wrangler, lifted 4.5", 33" meats, Rampage Recovery Bumper w/Tire Swing, etc 25' Aquasport Osprey, Center Console,2012 200 HO Etec

Ok guys here is an update... Eurofresh overlays are gone. Here is an updated pic of the roundels - a bit clearer:

Thanks to Advancedlogic - wasnt aware of the rule so I will do my best to guestimate. And I know it is sacrilege but I got an Audi S5, 2010, 6 spd MT... wow, thats about all I have to say. I love the power and the grumble of the v8. The 545, while an 8, never had that sound.... so far its an amazing car. I hope I have better luck this time! I was never too thrilled by the service departments in the 2-3 BMW dealerships I used... Their catch phrase "could not replicate the problem" really gets old after a diagnostic fee!

Anyway, prices:
Roundels $60 for all 6 plus shipping - one small box.

Carbon filter $10 plus shipping

Headlamp stabilizer 5$

Sidemarkers $20 plus shipping

OEM AE's $20 plus shipping.

Shoot me a PM if interested in anything. prices are OBO for a few items. Sorry, but this is all I have for parts. My car never came home from the dealership that was trying to fix it - insurance took it directly from them to auction.

Last edited by jaycal3; 02-12-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:27 AM
Senior Members

Update: pending sale on the hood and trunk roundels. Sidemarkers, wheel roundels with clips, filter, AE's and headlamp stabilizer still available.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Senior Members

Ok guys, I am ready to throw away the remaining items... LAST CALL... Here is whats left:

Wheel roundels and the rings they clip in with (all perfect) - $25+ shipping gets them

OEM sidemarkers - $20+ shipping

The carbon filter and headlamp stabilizer are still available as well. But unlikely to go anywhere.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:27 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i 95,000 miles, light silver grey color/ black interior, SMG tranny, Radar cruise control, Logic 7/ 8.8 inch navi, CDC, PDC, HUD, 20" staggered Beyeron wheels, LCI taillights, window shades, Mtech v3 AE, 8000k HID Bulbs, Full interior LED kit courtesy of (John@motorcepts)

Hi, My OEM side markers are slightly hazy and I was going to buy new ones from the dealer, in your pic your side markers look fairly new, from your perspective do they have any flaws?

Quick Reply: Car is gone - Various parts for sale