Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

BMW 545i Sport Carbon Black with Extended BMW Warranty! (2004)

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 02:41 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E60 550i LCI M-Sport, Carbon Black

- December 2004 (54) Model
- BMW Extended Warranty remaining - until 15th October (can be extended at cost - not had the renewal through as yet)
- Full BMW Service History
- 3 Former Keepers
- 63k Miles
- Carbon black Metallic

Spec:

- Active Steering
- Advanced Climate Dual Zone Climate Control
- Electric Glass Sunroof
- Aluminium Cube Dash and Door Trims
- Media Pack (Professional Large screen sat nav)
- Television
- Multifunction Steering wheel
- All Electrics (Windows, mirrors, PAS etc)
- Bi-Xenon Headlights - with uprated bulbs
- Xenon conversion
- Electric adjustable steering column

Interior:

- Brand new BMW Velour Carpet Over mats
- Full Black E60 M5 Electric/Heated Leather Seats - with memory
- Dension Ipod Connectivity Kit - with Spek-dock in the ash tray where the ipod/iphone can dock neatly.

Exterior:

- Electric, heated and auto Dimming Wing Mirrors - Genuine M5 items
- Colour coded Kidney Grilles
- 3 Piece Iforged Turismo Light weight custom made Very deep dish 20" wheels (9J Front and 11J Rears) with a RRP of approx £5000 for wheels only. They do have some very minor marks on them
- Good tyres all round (255 Continentals on the fronts and 305 Pirelli on the rears)
- Genuine M5 Rear Bumper
- RD Sport - Boot spoiler (Racing Dynamics)
- RD Sport - Rear Screen Spoiler
- Lamin-X subtle tint film on all exterior lighting (front lights, Fogs and Rear light clusters)
- Upgraded LCI (post 2007/8) rear light clusters

Performance enhancements:

- Magnaflow Custom made Quad Exhaust System with 'Cut outs'
- Sprint Booster (enhances throttle response)
- Bilstein PSS10 Fully height and dampening adjustable Coilover suspension kit (RRP £1650)

I may have missed a few bits so please feel free to call me to ask.

The car is regularly polished and always has multiple layers of wax applied.

It has been garaged throughout my ownership which has maintained its gleaming appearance!

I purchased the car off a gent completely standard and have made the subtle enhancements throughout my ownership and extended the BMW warranty for piece of mind, but not had to use it to this day.

I also have a set of 20" Alpina Dynamic alloy wheels that have just been fully refurbished and have brand new Michelin Pilot Sports on them that I would be willing to give buyers the option of taking with the car. The Alpina wheels I bought with the intention of running through the winter but are now for sale unless someone wants them with the car instead of the Iforged.

I am not interested in a Part exchange and I would prefer if you are genuinely interested that you PM me for my number to discuss.

The Private plate will be removed upon completion of the sale, as I am happy to keep the car if I am faced with silly offers.

Lastly - I will be selling the car whole so please no emails/calls asking me for any parts off the car.

Many Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails BMW 545i Sport Carbon Black with Extended BMW Warranty! (2004)-photo7.jpg   BMW 545i Sport Carbon Black with Extended BMW Warranty! (2004)-photo-6-.jpg   BMW 545i Sport Carbon Black with Extended BMW Warranty! (2004)-photo-10-.jpg   BMW 545i Sport Carbon Black with Extended BMW Warranty! (2004)-photo-11-.jpg   BMW 545i Sport Carbon Black with Extended BMW Warranty! (2004)-photo-14-.jpg  

BMW 545i Sport Carbon Black with Extended BMW Warranty! (2004)-photo-19-.jpg   BMW 545i Sport Carbon Black with Extended BMW Warranty! (2004)-photo-15-.jpg   BMW 545i Sport Carbon Black with Extended BMW Warranty! (2004)-m5-seats.jpg   BMW 545i Sport Carbon Black with Extended BMW Warranty! (2004)-m5-seats.jpg