Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Black Comfort Seats and rear split folding seats

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: On order: 2007 550i, silver gray, black leather, anth. maple trim, active cruise, heated steering wheel, sport, night vision, vent seats, heat rears, active steering, rear air bags, folding seats, comfort access, navigation , HUD, black head liner, steptronic, premium sound, sirius and HD radio.

I have a set of complete seats (Comfort Seats) arriving at my local freight terminal later this week. I am getting rid of my 545i so I can not use them. They are from a car (2005 545i) that was wrecked in the front while parked. The car is being parted out. I WILL NOT attest to the condition of the seats until I see them in person early next week and see them work. I will take very high resolution pictures and post or email to anyone that is interested.

At this point I am just trying to see if anyone is interested in them. I have black sport seats in my car. I would consider putting the comfort seats in my car before selling it and then I would have sport seats available. Just give me some feedback and let me know what you might think.

BTW...not a scam. IM me if you want my work or home number and we can go over the details.

$3500.00 for front seats. I am trowing the rear seats in for free. If you want the rear seats you will have to have split folding already or you will need to order a few more parts to get the fold down seats to work i.e. handles, locks, cables etc for the trunk seat release parts.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:48 PM
Members

Originally Posted by ledbettm' date='Oct 3 2005, 09:35 PM
I have a set of complete seats (Comfort Seats) arriving at my local freight terminal later this week. I am getting rid of my 545i so I can not use them. They are from a car (2005 545i) that was wrecked in the front while parked. The car is being parted out. I WILL NOT attest to the condition of the seats until I see them in person early next week and see them work. I will take very high resolution pictures and post or email to anyone that is interested.

At this point I am just trying to see if anyone is interested in them. I have black sport seats in my car. I would consider putting the comfort seats in my car before selling it and then I would have sport seats available. Just give me some feedback and let me know what you might think.

BTW...not a scam. IM me if you want my work or home number and we can go over the details.

$3500.00 for front seats. I am trowing the rear seats in for free. If you want the rear seats you will have to have split folding already or you will need to order a few more parts to get the fold down seats to work i.e. handles, locks, cables etc for the trunk seat release parts.
I'M INTERESTED FOR COMFORT SEATS FRONT. PICS PLEASE AND THEN WE CAN TRY TO CONCORD THE PRICE. BYE

[snapback]178662[/snapback]
Old 10-19-2005, 04:52 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

ledbettm, I just saw this topic since it was bumped by giovanni...

Why are you getting rid of your 545? Since you sound like you're going to install the seats in your car now, does that mean you're keeping it or are you going to sell your car with the comforts installed?

Just curious...
Old 11-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: On order: 2007 550i, silver gray, black leather, anth. maple trim, active cruise, heated steering wheel, sport, night vision, vent seats, heat rears, active steering, rear air bags, folding seats, comfort access, navigation , HUD, black head liner, steptronic, premium sound, sirius and HD radio.

Originally Posted by Rudy' post='186103' date='Oct 19 2005, 07:52 AM

Why are you getting rid of your 545? Since you sound like you're going to install the seats in your car now, does that mean you're keeping it or are you going to sell your car with the comforts installed?

Just curious...

At the time I ordered the seats and installed them I was not getting a good feeling about my buy-back. Now that I have confirmed that it is going to happen I have to put back in the sport seats and I am going to have these perfectly working comfort seats just sitting around. I am now just asking what I have in them...about 1800.00. I am even going to let the buyer use my software and cables to reset the errors that will be generated from unplugging the old seats. If you know of anyone that has black interior and wants a pair of perfect comfort seats..send them my way.

Thanks

BTW...the other picture of the nav thief looked better. At least he just creeped me out and didn't make me sick. I hope the new pic is not you.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by ledbettm' post='196372' date='Nov 10 2005, 05:09 PM
BTW...the other picture of the nav thief looked better. At least he just creeped me out and didn't make me sick. I hope the new pic is not you.
This guy needed to be retired anyway...

Black Comfort Seats and rear split folding seats-pmugshot__jacobs.jpg

(and by now, I think most people have figured out that there's pretty much a zero chance of any of these guys actually being me... )
Old 11-10-2005, 10:15 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i SMG, Dinan Flywheel, M Sport Kit Blk, Blk.

Originally Posted by ledbettm' post='196372

Just curious...

At the time I ordered the seats and installed them I was not getting a good feeling about my buy-back. Now that I have confirmed that it is going to happen I have to put back in the sport seats and I am going to have these perfectly working comfort seats just sitting around. I am now just asking what I have in them...about 1800.00. I am even going to let the buyer use my software and cables to reset the errors that will be generated from unplugging the old seats. If you know of anyone that has black interior and wants a pair of perfect comfort seats..send them my way.

Thanks

interested - got pics of the seats

[/quote]