Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

AIR JORDAN XI

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 525I

Hello, i have a pair of air jordan cool grey's for sale brand new in the box. dead stock 100% deadstock/authentic.
Size 13. And i also have the red,white n black xiii's size 13. if anybody IS interested pm me. Thanks BIMMERTIME-07

XI-$500 shipped obo- Cool greys.
XIII-$250shipped-firm, red,white n black.
XI- Also have Space Jams size 13 pm me for price.
Attached Thumbnails AIR JORDAN XI-cool-grey-xi.jpg   AIR JORDAN XI-nike_air_jordan_xiii_retro_white_black_true_red.jpg  
Old 01-13-2011, 08:28 AM
Contributors

Not to burst your bubble since I still kind of collect J's and other stuff... but your retro Cool Grey XI's in sz13 is probably more realistic @ $300, Space Jam's maybe around $350. Trust me I wish they went for more right now... since I have like 6 pairs.

GL with the sale though.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

can you post actual pics of the shoes, in or with box...
Old 01-13-2011, 10:02 AM
Contributors

You might as well do everything right and take photos with your SN and current date tagged on a piece of paper and have that in each photo. This is pretty common and a lot of times required practice for avid shoe collectors. I have sold multiple USED sneakers I have worn for $1000+ this way.

Some of the things the photo tag verifies would be the fact that photos are current, you actually have the shoes in hand, and of course that the shoes are indeed legit when you take photos of things like the inside shoe tag, box label, actual shoes etc... but since most of your shoes are recent GR releases within the past 6 months or so this shouldn't be as much of a concern.

Plus, if you have an ebay account and if it is the same SN as your handle here on the forums, you could double up and use those photo's for Ebay.

GL with the sale.. I may list a few items here too..hm.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
You might as well do everything right and take photos with your SN and current date tagged on a piece of paper and have that in each photo. This is pretty common and a lot of times required practice for avid shoe collectors. I have sold multiple USED sneakers I have worn for $1000+ this way.

Some of the things the photo tag verifies would be the fact that photos are current, you actually have the shoes in hand, and of course that the shoes are indeed legit when you take photos of things like the inside shoe tag, box label, actual shoes etc... but since most of your shoes are recent GR releases within the past 6 months or so this shouldn't be as much of a concern.

Plus, if you have an ebay account and if it is the same SN as your handle here on the forums, you could double up and use those photo's for Ebay.

GL with the sale.. I may list a few items here too..hm.
why you gotta get all technical about it....

dumping some inventory huh....do itttt
Old 01-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
why you gotta get all technical about it....

dumping some inventory huh....do itttt

haha just trying to help the guy out

I think a few investments have reached their maturity so might as well dump some stuff. I could use some of that money to help get the garage for the future M.. if you remember that conversation.

Additionally to the OP, if you really want to maximize your resale potential, you either need to be one of the first to resell the shoes so you make your money off that one chump that wants to show off that he had them first (after you), or you hold onto them for the long haul and resell when the time is right..

If you haven't noticed.. your ship has sailed for selling to that one chump trying to be the first to have them since these have been out almost 3 weeks now.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i

so how much should the black 2000 retro jordan v be worth now?
Old 01-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by turboawd
so how much should the black 2000 retro jordan v be worth now?
depends on the condition of the shoe (and for some people, the box)
Old 01-13-2011, 03:21 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
depends on the condition of the shoe (and for some people, the box)

Shoe size also makes a big difference. Both ends of the size spectrum tend to be worth more since there are less produced in the size run.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525I

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Not to burst your bubble since I still kind of collect J's and other stuff... but your retro Cool Grey XI's in sz13 is probably more realistic @ $300, Space Jam's maybe around $350. Trust me I wish they went for more right now... since I have like 6 pairs.

GL with the sale though.

I have all shoes in hand, I just haven't had enough time to take and post pictures and i don't have a good camera gotta use my blackberry. I will post pics soon. Also I have sold a pair of cool greys for $500 on craigslist, here in dallas someone bought it from me the next day. I guess its what people are willing to pay. thanks BIMMERTIME-07

Quick Reply: AIR JORDAN XI