Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

THE 550 HAS TO GO AND SO DO THE PARTS

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 02" Porsche Carrera 911

i'm sure if you took actual pics of all angels of the car then people would be more interested!
Old 11-27-2007, 04:46 AM
Members

Originally Posted by tarek307' post='499052' date='Nov 26 2007, 01:52 AM
i'm sure if you took actual pics of all angels of the car then people would be more interested!
thanks for your thought but no thanks. some people have a life i dont have time to take sound clips or pictures i dont care for it. im doing everyone a favor here give my real acs parts for half off. so if you or anyone deosnt know what acs looks like dont bother. its doesnt look any different on my car or anyone elses car.

but hey thanks for time
Old 11-27-2007, 05:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

Hey there,

No need to get all defensive when someone requests for pictures.

When someone is wanting to purchase something, they want to at least see a preview of what they are buying. A picture of the condition its in, since it is used.

And you say that you have no time to post pictures and sound clips? but you have time to post now don't you?

That's like being a carsalesman and stating, oh, I have the car for half off, but you can't see the car, only until after you buy it.

Cmon now.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:15 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by nigxdoof' post='499493' date='Nov 27 2007, 09:32 AM
Hey there,

When someone is wanting to purchase something, they want to at least see a preview of what they are buying. A picture of the condition its in, since it is used.

And you say that you have no time to post pictures and sound clips? but you have time to post now don't you?

That's like being a carsalesman and stating, oh, I have the car for half off, but you can't see the car, only until after you buy it.

Cmon now.

Good luck with the sale.
+1

I'm sure you wouldn't hop on a deal if its used without seeing the condition of the part first. The ACS frontlip I am interested, but with no picture i have no idea of the condition+price.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Members

Originally Posted by nigxdoof' post='499493' date='Nov 27 2007, 09:32 AM
Hey there,

Cmon now.

Good luck with the sale.
I didn?t know you are such an experienced car salesman. Next time I?m looking for a car ill be sure to contact you. Just so you understand I do this from a computer stashed away in the technology room that the tech guys here at the NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE you do know what that is? its not a Car show room so it very busy no Extremely busy and when I get home from my crazy day of trading stock and dealing with insane clients i don?t really think about going to my garage and snapping away photos and taking sound clips of my exhaust. Hence that?s why I have no time.

So before u lecture me on making sale try to understand that people some people have no time. I?m getting rid of ORIGINAL AC SHNITZER PARTS for HALF HALF HALF price. If I don?t sell them ill throw them out.

I rest assure you all that my car is great condition. I?m not a little kid doing 60 on the streets of NYC.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by shukhat' post='499607' date='Nov 27 2007, 01:38 PM
I didn?t know you are such an experienced car salesman. Next time I?m looking for a car ill be sure to contact you. Just so you understand I do this from a computer stashed away in the technology room that the tech guys here at the NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE you do know what that is? its not a Car show room so it very busy no Extremely busy and when I get home from my crazy day of trading stock and dealing with insane clients i don?t really think about going to my garage and snapping away photos and taking sound clips of my exhaust. Hence that?s why I have no time.

So before u lecture me on making sale try to understand that people some people have no time. I?m getting rid of ORIGINAL AC SHNITZER PARTS for HALF HALF HALF price. If I don?t sell them ill throw them out.

I rest assure you all that my car is great condition. I?m not a little kid doing 60 on the streets of NYC.
Relax man. There you go getting all defensive. And yes I know what the NYSE is. This is just a piece of advice to help you sell your parts easier and quicker.

And no, i'm not an experienced salesman. But have you ever bought something without seeing the product first, especially used? Everyone here on the forum that posts in the classifieds has their items with pictures up for sale. If they don't initially, they eventually put pictures up because people request for it.

I live in NYC too and I know how rough the roads are. Whether or not you do 60 mph's in the city doesn't matter. There are rocks and other debris that come out of nowhere and hit your car, driving 60 mph's or 10 mph's. Parking in NYC sucks too. People bump their cars all the time when parking.

If you feel that you don't need to take pictures to sell your parts, that is fine. Do what you must.

Good luck.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Members

im not getting defensive im just stating the facts. people know what ACS parts look like, if its on my car or someone elses car it all looks the same and if someone offered me ACS parts when i was buying them for Half i would jump on it i paid 5600 without wheels and without a paint job. im throwing in my wheels for free.

if rocks hit my car they're hitting my hood. im not selling my hood now am i??

so to everyone thats interested the parts are in perfect conditions my back and front

im have 1 month left on the car and then im either going to give it back to BMW they way it is or sell it to someone who will enjoy it
Old 11-27-2007, 10:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 02" Porsche Carrera 911

Originally Posted by shukhat' post='499613' date='Nov 27 2007, 01:59 PM
im not getting defensive im just stating the facts. people know what ACS parts look like, if its on my car or someone elses car it all looks the same and if someone offered me ACS parts when i was buying them for Half i would jump on it i paid 5600 without wheels and without a paint job. im throwing in my wheels for free.

if rocks hit my car they're hitting my hood. im not selling my hood now am i??

so to everyone thats interested the parts are in perfect conditions my back and front

im have 1 month left on the car and then im either going to give it back to BMW they way it is or sell it to someone who will enjoy it
WOW! New York Stock Ex....your so cool!!! noooooooooooooooooot (in borat voice) lol

Dude you need to chill out and stop acting crazy like this! No one requested soundclips, just Pics..whats so hard about posting pictures? Maybe one of your "assistants" at the NYSE can take some for ya

I don't think with this attitude your even going to beable to give it away!!
Old 11-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Originally Posted by tarek307' post='499626' date='Nov 27 2007, 11:25 AM
WOW! New York Stock Ex....your so cool!!! noooooooooooooooooot (in borat voice) lol

Dude you need to chill out and stop acting crazy like this! No one requested soundclips, just Pics..whats so hard about posting pictures? Maybe one of your "assistants" at the NYSE can take some for ya

I don't think with this attitude your even going to beable to give it away!!

+1 don't be a jerk...
Old 11-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Senior Members

nigxdoof, was only giving you a pointer for a quicker sale. plus, even your surprised why no one has jumped on this deal yet, well maybe this is why, no pictures.

Quick Reply: THE 550 HAS TO GO AND SO DO THE PARTS