Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

20" IFORGED FABOULOUS MINT!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 12:11 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by FRONJONI
this is very true....

its all about full disclosure, full transparency

i think you're afraid to list all the details (all of them) about the wheels, offering a paper trail so to speak, which will hinder your selling price...
i just sold iforged wheels with pirelli tires for 1100, i bought them for 1200, that guy priced that way for a reason...its not my place to dupe someone even though they were in great condition, and tires were like new...the bottom line is...i listed every detail possible about the wheels with pictures, had 6 responses, and the first one got the wheels...my pics of each wheel were so big they didnt fit on a 22" screen...

when a buyer sees you have nothing to hide and are saying everything possible, they are LESS LIKELY to object to your price.

you've had your price fluctuate all over the place without a single set of photos showing condition of the wheels and tire tread, i mean...cmon...

+1 it isn't the price that is keeping these unsold, it has to be something else. You're right $2300 IS a good price for 3 piece 20" wheels - in good condition. Also, don;t tell us every time someone goes to see the wheels, so far it's been quite a few and they are still for sale leading readers to think "what's wrong with em?"
Old 06-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you guys are absolutely correct. i should stop being so lazy and do it right. i promise to update this post soon with huge pictures and lots of them. pictures will show the inside of each rim along with the outside & tire tread. let me show everyone how dope these wheels are. then just like the laker haters out there you can hate when you know they dope!!!!

p.s they are not stored standing up. my garage has a slight hill and they would roll out of my garage when i opened the door
Old 06-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by buckwildx22
you guys are absolutely correct. i should stop being so lazy and do it right. i promise to update this post soon with huge pictures and lots of them. pictures will show the inside of each rim along with the outside & tire tread. let me show everyone how dope these wheels are. then just like the laker haters out there you can hate when you know they dope!!!!

p.s they are not stored standing up. my garage has a slight hill and they would roll out of my garage when i opened the door

That's awesome to hear! And I mean about you taking the proper pictures and not the part about your wheels rolling out the garage.. lol.

If it's any encouragement, I sold a set of BBS LM's for MORE than what I paid for them a few months ago because I was upfront with the condition, and also provided about 20 images of EVERYTHING.

Keep in mind that even though 2300 is a great price for what people are getting, 2300 is still 2300. Whether the buyer is a budget baller or is loaded with money, they still want to see exactly what they are buying. It's just that simple.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
That's awesome to hear! And I mean about you taking the proper pictures and not the part about your wheels rolling out the garage.. lol.

If it's any encouragement, I sold a set of BBS LM's for MORE than what I paid for them a few months ago because I was upfront with the condition, and also provided about 20 images of EVERYTHING.

Keep in mind that even though 2300 is a great price for what people are getting, 2300 is still 2300. Whether the buyer is a budget baller or is loaded with money, they still want to see exactly what they are buying. It's just that simple.
thats the funniest thing ive ever read...budget baller lol
Old 06-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 07 530 Titanium Silver Sport/Premium PKG OEM Mtech Kit

Hopefully you get the pictures up after the lakers win on Thursday!! Offer a local "laker" discount just for game 7.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Senior Members

for all the laker fans buy a shirt! check my other post!!!
Old 08-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 550 DPE S7 CF Front Splitters

for all the laker fans buy a shirt! check my other post!!!

...and after all that entertaining reading the rims are still for sale?
It took me 8 pages to reach the climax of this story and it ends at "for all the laker fans buy a shirt! Check my other post!!!"

Classic!

Let's keep this one going! (or just sell the rims).

I've been reading this thread so long I forgot what the hell I was actually looking for!
Old 08-20-2010, 12:39 PM
Contributors

SOMEONE DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD!
Old 08-20-2010, 12:47 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 550 DPE S7 CF Front Splitters

Originally Posted by Howitzer
SOMEONE DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD!
LMAO!
Old 08-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Members

My Ride: 07 525i mystic blue / black concept one staggered wheels 19x8.5 19x10.5

i second that
delete delete delete
just take the first 2200/2300 some one offers and be done with it

Quick Reply: 20" IFORGED FABOULOUS MINT!