Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

18 inch Black Beyern Mesh Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 10:23 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nikko64' post='790471' date='Feb 11 2009, 01:47 PM
CAREFUL GUYS!!!! Remember what has happened in the past!!!

545OH: Can you provide us with the link to the ebay listing? Too many of these good folks have been ripped off by scam artists. Dont take it personally. Post pics and link to ebay and im sure they'll go fast.
I totally understand. Has been a busy couple weeks and only managed to post of my new car and wheels on the mods section. Have not made the ebay page yet either. So when I get pictures I will repost here with the link to ebay. But I promise you this is a legit situation. You can see my car on the mods page under hyperblack csl wheels. I will be back with pictures!
Old 02-13-2009, 11:35 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

First - welcome to the forums! Did you ever get to the bottom of your CEL issue? Regarding your wheels, post your location. Perhaps someone local to you can verify the wheels or such? As others have said, pictures are valuable and almost needed to sell anything here. Most of us are a bit jaded by some past jackasses who have scammed pretty close to a 6-digit number. Though not fair to you or any other "new" person/vendor, it seems like you understand. Again, welcome and please don't feel picked on
Old 02-16-2009, 09:08 AM
Banned

Woops I thought my location was in my sig-I am in columbus, Oh in the downtown area, so if anyone is from here could definetly verify. I have had no end to problems with my new wheels. First discount tire got me the wrong size tires on the rear-they put 265s on instead of 275s-which made the sidewall way to short on the rear compared to the front. Then I took it back to get switched and I got home and my rear tire was flat and air was leaking out the valvle stem so I had to put electrical tape and fill it up-now I have to go back today for a third time to get it fixed.

I have decided to dismount the tires from the rims-on the beyern ones and sell seperatly. I feel it is harder to sell them as a package since not everyone wants or needs tires or have their own preferences. So am gettin dismounted this weekend and will just repost when my ebay ad is up.

The CEL never had a problem again after that day. I have to take it in for service next week however since my electronic tilt steering wheel is broken and will not go down, sounds like a motor is burned out. Also need some regular maint. So just been busy with car prolbmes. Will get that post up soon if anyone was at all interested.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Columbus, Ohio...

Home of Sleepyca aka redwhiteblue...
Old 02-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Banned

Here are some pictures guys. There is absolutely no flaws in any of the wheels. I took a picture of all 4 plus close ups of one of them plus close ups of the tire and tread. If anyone wants a specific picture angle, let me know and I can snap one.
Attached Thumbnails 18 inch Black Beyern Mesh Wheels-dsc01118.jpg   18 inch Black Beyern Mesh Wheels-dsc01115.jpg   18 inch Black Beyern Mesh Wheels-dsc01112.jpg   18 inch Black Beyern Mesh Wheels-dsc01108.jpg   18 inch Black Beyern Mesh Wheels-dsc01107.jpg  

Old 02-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Banned

By the way each of these wheels weigh's 27 pounds. This is in cimparison to the stock 18 inch 545 or 530 sport wheels, both of which are 32 pounds a piece. The tires each way 29 pounds. Just thought someone may be interested since beyern does not list the weights and I had to weigh them myself.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 525

are those the same wheels as these ?
http://www.jlevistreetwerks.com/images/mesh%20black.jpg

if so, ill take them.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Banned

Yep those are the ones. Go ahead and private message me with your location if you are interested. Let me know if you want the wheels and tires or just wheels as well.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Banned

Have decided to take the tires off on the weekend so as stated the wheels are still 400 unless someone wants them before this weekend with the tires for free. The only downside is that I realized shipping is more but if you do not mind paying the extra shipping you can have the tires. By saturday they will be seperated and will sell seperately. Thanks!
Old 02-21-2009, 12:07 PM
Banned

Sold to one of our very own forum members with a relatively new e60 with 16 inch wheels. He will be a very happy camper after he sees these installed. Enjoy the wheels!

Quick Reply: 18 inch Black Beyern Mesh Wheels