Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

||| Feeler: HRE 20" 540R w/ Tires |||

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Originally Posted by dbae1978' post='781641' date='Jan 31 2009, 02:43 AM
We're not saying the op isn't a great guy or is selling some bunk wheels....it's just his story is full of holes. NO matter how great of a deal it is, someone without integrity will not have much luck selling in this community. Especially with all the previous 'bad experiences' we've had here. I don't mean to be a stick in the mud OP, it's just we are very cautious on this forum. Honesty is key, making up white lies does not fly here. Don't be so SHADY....
go get em' D!
Old 01-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by radzM550i' post='781647' date='Jan 30 2009, 10:53 PM
go get em' D!
uh yeah!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:21 PM
Members

Originally Posted by dbae1978' post='781641' date='Jan 31 2009, 02:43 AM
We're not saying the op isn't a great guy or is selling some bunk wheels....it's just his story is full of holes. NO matter how great of a deal it is, someone without integrity will not have much luck selling in this community. Especially with all the previous 'bad experiences' we've had here. I don't mean to be a stick in the mud OP, it's just we are very cautious on this forum. Honesty is key, making up white lies does not fly here. Don't be so SHADY....

yah thats fine bro

im pretty new here even though my account is 1yr old and im not too familiar with those bad experiences so i understand that everyone is being cautious for their own good.

but everything about the wheels is true.

- they've only been used for 2 months by the original owner (90%) tire thread left
- 1 front wheel is slightly rashed half way around the lip
- 1 rear wheel is slightly bent (does not affect function, can be repaired)
- sale only includes 2 front tires and 1 rear tire
- $3100 obo
- the reason im selling is because my mom might be trading in the car this spring and i would rather use the cash to mod my car
- each and every wheel will be repolished and repaired before sale at my expense

i have pics of each tire to show the depth and thread remaining and pics of each wheel to show the condition.

let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know

and if anyone wants to drop by to check the wheels out for themselves, ill gradly meet with you just PM me for my address
Old 01-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by aznazasin' post='781666' date='Jan 30 2009, 11:21 PM
yah thats fine bro

im pretty new here even though my account is 1yr old and im not too familiar with those bad experiences so i understand that everyone is being cautious for their own good.

but everything about the wheels is true.

- they've only been used for 2 months by the original owner (90%) tire thread left
- 1 front wheel is slightly rashed half way around the lip
- 1 rear wheel is slightly bent (does not affect function, can be repaired)
- sale only includes 2 front tires and 1 rear tire
- $3100 obo
- the reason im selling is because my mom might be trading in the car this spring and i would rather use the cash to mod my car
- each and every wheel will be repolished and repaired before sale at my expense

i have pics of each tire to show the depth and thread remaining and pics of each wheel to show the condition.

let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know

and if anyone wants to drop by to check the wheels out for themselves, ill gradly meet with you just PM me for my address

aznazasin

as long as you are straight forward with us we will not have a problem. We will not accept dishonest antics in this community....
We are quite different here compared to other forums. We look out for each other and do not appreciate members who choose to
deceive us. Hope you understand...good luck
Old 02-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Members

My Ride: e60 m5.

I'm local, PM me.

I'm willing to take them off your hand tonight, cash.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Members

Don't HRE wheels need to be repaired by HRE or the warranty is void? I would be interested in these as well but price is too high for the condition.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Members

Originally Posted by NWS Alpine' post='785337' date='Feb 4 2009, 09:19 PM
Don't HRE wheels need to be repaired by HRE or the warranty is void? I would be interested in these as well but price is too high for the condition.
Tightie: PM SENT!!!

Actually im picking up the wheels tomorrow from the wheel shop that has done the work on the repolishing and rehooping. Each wheel will be as good as new. I also purchased 1 285/25/20 matching rear tire with 60-70% thread left to go on the 4th wheel. HRE wheels dont have to be repaired by HREs and i've never heard of wheel warranty unless the centers are bent or cracked. I think the price is reasonable given that they will be close to perfect after the lips have been repolished and the bent repaired. The tires alone would be over $1000 new and the ones included still have 90% thread left. 20" HREs with no tires go for atleast $2500+ from what ive seen.

high res pics will be posted tomorow and this weekend ill snap some pics of them on the car if anyone wants.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Members

Originally Posted by aznazasin' post='785597' date='Feb 5 2009, 01:29 AM
Tightie: PM SENT!!!

Actually im picking up the wheels tomorrow from the wheel shop that has done the work on the repolishing and rehooping. Each wheel will be as good as new. I also purchased 1 285/25/20 matching rear tire with 60-70% thread left to go on the 4th wheel. HRE wheels dont have to be repaired by HREs and i've never heard of wheel warranty unless the centers are bent or cracked. I think the price is reasonable given that they will be close to perfect after the lips have been repolished and the bent repaired. The tires alone would be over $1000 new and the ones included still have 90% thread left. 20" HREs with no tires go for atleast $2500+ from what ive seen.

high res pics will be posted tomorow and this weekend ill snap some pics of them on the car if anyone wants.

Pics please....
Old 02-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

so how much are these wheels for sale?
Old 02-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Members

Originally Posted by radzM550i' post='787290' date='Feb 7 2009, 01:22 AM
so how much are these wheels for sale?

I just purchased a used matching rear tire so now it will come with a complete set of 4 tires. The dent has also been repaied.

wheels still need to be repolished due to delays.

PRICE IS $2900 "AS IS" (just needs to be repolished)

or $3500 obo with everything taken care of and the wheels will be repolished and balanced and tires mounted before the buyer recieves them.

Quick Reply: ||| Feeler: HRE 20" 540R w/ Tires |||