Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

||| Feeler: HRE 20" 540R w/ Tires |||

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bimmer530iguy' post='780698' date='Jan 29 2009, 10:06 PM
how large are the lip sizes on the rears and fronts, also when you get them refinished would it be possible for you to get the lips triple chromed and the face painted satin-black?
Yes that is possible but i do know that chrome the lips is an additional charge from experience with DPE and Iforged. This process also take about 4 weeks to complete. The lips are high polished which is pretty close to chrome. Plus, the thing with chrome is if you ever rash it or chip it, the whole lip will have to be rechromed again, unlike a polished or high polished lip, it can individually be machine to high polish again.

I can have the centers sprayed matte/satin black but i will have to get a quote when I go to the shop tomorrow. Ill be able to PM you or just update here.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 5series
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by aznazasin' post='780703' date='Jan 29 2009, 10:12 PM
Yes that is possible but i do know that chrome the lips is an additional charge from experience with DPE and Iforged. This process also take about 4 weeks to complete. The lips are high polished which is pretty close to chrome. Plus, the thing with chrome is if you ever rash it or chip it, the whole lip will have to be rechromed again, unlike a polished or high polished lip, it can individually be machine to high polish again.

I can have the centers sprayed matte/satin black but i will have to get a quote when I go to the shop tomorrow. Ill be able to PM you or just update here.
Alright, what are the lip sizes? Can you get the lips painted a semi-gloss black and get the face painted a satin-black w/ a red time attack? I am going for this look for my car.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

I am a very active member over on E46fanatics.com and bimmerforums.com, as well as many other forums.

I recently purchashed a set of wheels from Benjo (aznazasin) and it was a very very smooth, and great transaction. He is a great guy, and when a problem occurred at the tire shop, he called me before we even made the transaction, and told me about it, instead of trying to hid it and pretend like it never happend.

I can vouch for Benjo, i know that he is far from a scammer, he is a very active member over on e46fanatics, and being a great guy, he would never scam someone, especially a fellow modder.

If anyone wants to see the For Sale Thread for the wheels i bought from him: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ht=matte+black

and here are the wheels.
You can't vouch for anything because this is your first and only post here... and you are not here to introduce yourself... you are here to try and help somebody sell something

Second of all... full disclosure is not a requirement here but if you think you can navigate between the forums to make money off of somebody... you should probably go straight to E-bay
Old 01-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Contributors

after all this unless you gonna give em away on e60 i think you should try ebay bro good luck!
Old 01-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Contributors

btw i was interested aswell but blah
Old 01-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Members

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='780747' date='Jan 29 2009, 10:53 PM
You can't vouch for anything because this is your first and only post here... and you are not here to introduce yourself... you are here to try and help somebody sell something

Second of all... full disclosure is not a requirement here but if you think you can navigate between the forums to make money off of somebody... you should probably go straight to E-bay
I navigate in between these forums because i also look for deals that others are selling, such as, tires, springs, side skirts, front & rear bumpers.

I didnt know i had to get your permission in order for me to sell something on here.

and tell me, when you bought any mods for your car off another seller or even a vendor, did you honestly think they werent making money off of you?

and for those not interested, its simply a feeler so if you dont want it then dont bid.

Front lip: 2.5"
Rear lip: 3.5"
Old 01-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

I navigate in between these forums because i also look for deals that others are selling, such as, tires, springs, side skirts, front & rear bumpers.

I didnt know i had to get your permission in order for me to sell something on here.

and tell me, when you bought any mods for your car off another seller or even a vendor, did you honestly think they werent making money off of you?

and for those not interested, its simply a feeler so if you dont want it then dont bid.

Front lip: 2.5"
Rear lip: 3.5"
Don't need permission. Just let the responses to your post do the talking and decide for yourself. Good luck with the sale!
Old 01-29-2009, 08:08 PM
Members

Thanks

Yah i dont see too many HREs for sale for less than $3000 on most forums so ill just keep this going and see what kind of offers i get, if any now lol
Old 01-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 530i 87 325is 85 VW GTI

I'm confused

Originally Posted by aznazasin' post='779880
I'm getting them repaired and the lips repolished and removing the rashes so why can't I sell for more? What's the problem with that? It costs 150 at wheelsamerica to repair and refinish each wheel
Old 01-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Contributors

We're not saying the op isn't a great guy or is selling some bunk wheels....it's just his story is full of holes. NO matter how great of a deal it is, someone without integrity will not have much luck selling in this community. Especially with all the previous 'bad experiences' we've had here. I don't mean to be a stick in the mud OP, it's just we are very cautious on this forum. Honesty is key, making up white lies does not fly here. Don't be so SHADY....

Quick Reply: ||| Feeler: HRE 20" 540R w/ Tires |||