Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

||| Feeler: HRE 20" 540R w/ Tires |||

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 12:54 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The wheels were on my sister's car for no longer than 2 months. One rear tire will need replacing because there is a hole in the inner sidewall due to hitting a pothole. The lips are getting repolished before the sale and one wheel has a slight bent. I can have it repaired at the buyer's request for an additional charge of $130 (Wheels America's quote) or the buyer can have it repaired himself. The bend does not affect driving and function.

Hmmmmm something doesn't sound right! As Uzzle stated, i too saw the thread on e46fanatics. You wonder why we're shitting on this thread? it's because you mentioned that the wheels were on your sister's car for 2 months, when in reality they never were. It's only been a few days since you have had them.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

I'm going to use my "Get out of jail" card and PASS!

Good luck with the sale ...
Old 01-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Members

The wheels were used for 2 months by the seller's dad commuting from home to work. I just said my sister to be able to answer any questions anyone may have without have to say oh well the original owner's dad did this and did that. The whole purpose was to transfer the liability and questions to me since I am the new owner. Either way you won't find HREs anywhere In mint condition for less than $3k with tires for an e60. Or atleast I never did when I looked around. If you think it's a bad deal then pass on it and don't open the thread. Instead all of you seem to be more concerned about me not selling the wheels to anyone than asking questions about the product itself. Once again, if you think I have a bad rep or if the price isn't reasonable then go somewhere else. Why are you wasting your time sh!tting on my thread because some irrelevant facts aren't exactly accurate.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by aznazasin' post='780345' date='Jan 29 2009, 12:20 PM
why do you keep repeating blown kws? Eurorev themselves vouched that none of the shocks were blown when I took them there for inspection before I sold to Steven. They mustve blew a week after he had already installed them because he did not contact me about the blown shock when they installed it, he told me about it days after it was already installed.

As for the wheels it's 3700 obo. I fronted the money for them and I'm spending the cash to repair and repolish them all so I should be able to set a reasonable price. If 3700 isn't reasonable then make an offer that is, don't just come into my thread and start posting about how they're only worth $2000. I'm also the one taking the time outside of school and work to drop these wheels off to Santa fe springs to get repolished and to some people, time is valuable.

There is nothing wrong with these wheels besides that one is bent. I can assure you that I have 27 transactions at e46fanatics.com 3 which I sold wheels and members can vouch for my reputation. The blown tire isn't included in the sale anyways so there's no need to worry about that. I can even provide evidence of the wheel repair after it's been done.

If you want to take the wheels as is with no repolishing and one slightly bent wheel than the price is $2500
Oh man, you better not be coming at your potential market with this kind of attitude. If what they stated was wrong simply state that Eurorev gave it a clean bill of health and dont get personal.

If you actually want to sell these wheels here, drop the douche attitude.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Members

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='780464' date='Jan 29 2009, 06:40 PM
Oh man, you better not be coming at your potential market with this kind of attitude. If what they stated was wrong simply state that Eurorev gave it a clean bill of health and dont get personal.

If you actually want to sell these wheels here, drop the douche attitude.
So now you're saying I have a douche attitude because I'm trying to sell wheels while others are falsely accusing me of selling blown kws after I've states that eurorev stated they were good. And those same ppl are still posting that they were blown. I don't have an attitude so maybe you shouldn't take everything I say personally.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Members

My Ride: e60 m5.

wow, u got a sick deal.. 2k

gl on the sale.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by aznazasin' post='780463' date='Jan 29 2009, 04:38 PM
The wheels were used for 2 months by the seller's dad commuting from home to work. I just said my sister to be able to answer any questions anyone may have without have to say oh well the original owner's dad did this and did that. The whole purpose was to transfer the liability and questions to me since I am the new owner.
That's a nice excuse ...
Old 01-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Members

I am a very active member over on E46fanatics.com and bimmerforums.com, as well as many other forums.

I recently purchashed a set of wheels from Benjo (aznazasin) and it was a very very smooth, and great transaction. He is a great guy, and when a problem occurred at the tire shop, he called me before we even made the transaction, and told me about it, instead of trying to hid it and pretend like it never happend.

I can vouch for Benjo, i know that he is far from a scammer, he is a very active member over on e46fanatics, and being a great guy, he would never scam someone, especially a fellow modder.

If anyone wants to see the For Sale Thread for the wheels i bought from him: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.ph...ght=matte+black

and here are the wheels.

So those of you who are accusing Benjo of scamming, you have my word, and dozens of other members on fanatics who have had smooth transactions with him, for he is a great guy, and is DEFINITELY not a scammer.

-Brandon
Old 01-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Members

Ill be dropping the wheels off tomorrow to be repolished and repaired. Additional high res pics will follow shortly after.

Ill try to get a quote for a new tire of the same brand and size.

Ill consider any offers not below $3200 for now.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 5series
Model Year: 2004

how large are the lip sizes on the rears and fronts, also when you get them refinished would it be possible for you to get the lips triple chromed and the face painted satin-black?

Quick Reply: ||| Feeler: HRE 20" 540R w/ Tires |||