Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

*AIB* Angel iBright V3.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE TOMORROW!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by coolguy' post='446876' date='Jul 12 2007, 02:45 PM
I don't understand one thing though - why everyone is expecting AIB or Umnitza to not release updated products soon..?

Isnt it that how Technology is always is... We had E60, now LCI, later F10's, it just keep changing. Its not like we can sue BMW for releasing new updated cars every few months

That is a good point, i was thinking about that, but didn't want to say anything. I think what CMans and other members are somewhat concerned is how soon these versions are being released.

I guess thats what competition for product makes it all worth while.

rj
Old 07-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530i | Silver Gray/Blk | Step-Tronic | Sport/Premium Package | Logic 7 | PDC | Fold-Down Rear Seats

Originally Posted by coolguy' post='446876' date='Jul 12 2007, 12:45 PM
I don't understand one thing though - why everyone is expecting AIB or Umnitza to not release updated products soon..?

Isnt it that how Technology is always is... We had E60, now LCI, later F10's, it just keep changing. Its not like we can sue BMW for releasing new updated cars every few months
Amen to that! If AIB or Umnitza stated this is the best product and there will be nothing that tops it in the future, then we have a reason to be piss. But they never said that and technology is a never-ending process. Just my .02.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by coolguy' post='446876' date='Jul 12 2007, 03:45 PM

I am against releeasing products too soon.. because im sure the techonology and resources and experiments that it took both aib and umnitza to develop the products take time...

what u want to happen is get the maximum out of a product.. in terms of dollars.. which is the product's oportunity cost.

releasing newer versions too soon and not allowing the previous product to saturate the market means a profit loss in the case of aib's because as stated b4 these things can only get sooooo bright... I mean think about it if this keeps going they will eventually get to the point where they look like strobe lights and deemed illigal...

the product life cycle of aib v2's too short.. and in my opinion many many more would have bought them still if no rumor of the v3's , but now the v3 is here which means yes better product for all but those who were the 1st ones in line and loyal to the product and the bussiness feel stabbed in the back to have spent the $ and now have to spend it again too soon...

this bussiness is not being ran correctly... yes i agree technology does inprove and thus creats inprovement in products we use everyday.. but the difference is that companies that have better techonology in digital camaras,cell phones ,tv's lcds ect dont release newer versions right away just because it's all of a sudden better!!!!! hello that would cause an outcry in the market if newer techonolgy stuff came out in less than a year.. bigger corporations are smarter than that..

they do pay big bucks to people to improve the techonolgy but they hold back on it creating a bigger demand for newer techonology. for those of you who dont know there is already techonology out there wayyyy far advanced than we are using but it's not scheduled to come out intill it makes sense for A) the consumer who spend their dollar on it and the companies who will cash in on the profits of every one wanting newer versions...

in conclusion this is a bad move and not too hard to figure out.
im not a consultant just a college kid who know's a thing or 2..
Old 07-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E60 530i Color: Jet Black/Black Anthracite STEP | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 EXTERIOR: M-Tech Kit | M5 Mirrors, Trunk Finisher | Jet Black Kidney Surrounds | Madico Charcool Tint 54%, 35% LIGHTING: Euro-Headlights | Euro-LCI Tail Lights | AiB V3.0 | Solaris Invisi-bulbs | OEM LED Plate Lights PERFORMANCE: Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads | K&N Air Filter WHEELS & SUSPENSION: Work VS-XX 20x9, 20x10 | Toyo T1R 245/30/20, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 295/25/20 | KW V2 Coilovers | Rogue Engineering 15mm Spacers

More marketing hype... Why not post prices today instead of tomorrow? I'm tired of you and umnitza spamming up the forums getting members endorsing your products under the pretense that, "My shit's brighter... no my shit's brighter... no but my shit is plug-n-play... blah blah blah." Unless either of your products perform better in daylight... price is what will dictate sales. So stop with all the hype and post prices already. Be sure to include an upgrade plan for V2.0 customers, because I'd be pissed too if you're going to drop your prices on V3.0.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by KnIgHtCoM' post='446922' date='Jul 12 2007, 04:18 PM
More marketing hype... Why not post prices today instead of tomorrow? I'm tired of you and umnitza spamming up the forums getting members endorsing your products under the pretense that, "My shit's brighter... no my shit's brighter... no but my shit is plug-n-play... blah blah blah." Unless either of your products perform better in daylight... price is what will dictate sales. So stop with all the hype and post prices already. Be sure to include an upgrade plan for V2.0 customers, because I'd be pissed too if you're going to drop your prices on V3.0.

I told some of you that was the plan that prices were going to be dropped! I wasn't sure how AIB was going to be doing it but im surer it will all be said tomorrow.

rj
Old 07-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E60 530i Color: Jet Black/Black Anthracite STEP | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 EXTERIOR: M-Tech Kit | M5 Mirrors, Trunk Finisher | Jet Black Kidney Surrounds | Madico Charcool Tint 54%, 35% LIGHTING: Euro-Headlights | Euro-LCI Tail Lights | AiB V3.0 | Solaris Invisi-bulbs | OEM LED Plate Lights PERFORMANCE: Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads | K&N Air Filter WHEELS & SUSPENSION: Work VS-XX 20x9, 20x10 | Toyo T1R 245/30/20, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 295/25/20 | KW V2 Coilovers | Rogue Engineering 15mm Spacers

Originally Posted by rjcastr' post='446929' date='Jul 12 2007, 02:39 PM
I told some of you that was the plan that prices were going to be dropped! I wasn't sure how AIB was going to be doing it but im surer it will all be said tomorrow.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E46 M3 E60 530i

looking good
Old 07-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sylver' post='446950' date='Jul 12 2007, 03:12 PM
looking good
sylver, the animated gif of that bug in your sig tripped me out for a sec.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530i | Silver Gray/Blk | Step-Tronic | Sport/Premium Package | Logic 7 | PDC | Fold-Down Rear Seats

Originally Posted by KnIgHtCoM' post='446952' date='Jul 12 2007, 03:20 PM
sylver, the animated gif of that bug in your sig tripped me out for a sec.
Aww man, you just made me slap my laptop for nothing! lol Good 1....
Old 07-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

Originally Posted by KnIgHtCoM' post='446922' date='Jul 12 2007, 04:18 PM
agree 100% But how do really feel ?? Ha Ha

Cheers

Quick Reply: *AIB* Angel iBright V3.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE TOMORROW!