Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

** FS: RPI GT Exhaust **

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 10:00 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by Diamond
why would someone buy a used exhaust for virtually the price of a new one from rpi that would have warranty which yours would not. If you havent realized if you want to sell it price this in the 400's and be done with it. Its painful to see you take months to drop a price by 25 bucks. What a cheap mofo you are
WTF dude you stay up too long or confused your meds again?! Why are you calling people mofo's out of the blue? How many times are you gonna get banned, sleepycat? Or are you just trying to bring some much-needed traffic to a slightly over-priced sale?

Originally Posted by sachal007
diamond, even though i dont agree with your "tone" of message but you could have said it a lot nicer. Even though i do agree, but as a seller he has the right to pick an asking price. Its upto the seller to accept it or not
With all due respect, you should first sort out the situation where you were accused to be a dishonest seller/buyer. I don't remember the details, but neither do I remember you rectifying that situation. After you do that, you can come on other people's classifieds and act like a big guy telling people how and what to do.

OP, Good Luck with the sale

IMHO selling price of this thing will be slightly lower - as some have "eloquently" pointed out already. Personally, I would make an offer, if your asking price is too high for me. If you don't accept the offer - no hard feelings. But that's just how I do business, maybe I'm old-fashioned. And I definitely wish you were local - I'd probably be able to make a deal with you then. Its just not the right timing for me for an exhaust right now and us being this far away from each other makes it less attractive in my case - since I prefer to buy with cash, after inspecting the items personally. Anyway, good luck, bro! And don't let these mofos spoil your day
Old 01-29-2011, 06:26 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2013
Engine: S63

C'mon guys let's cut Diamond some slack, we all know he's a sexually frustrated guy, and he needs special treatment.

If I had to take a wild guess, I believe he's related to ENVY in some sort of way...lmao!
Old 01-29-2011, 09:07 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

Originally Posted by Da_Meister_22
C'mon guys let's cut Diamond some slack, we all know he's a sexually frustrated guy, and he needs special treatment.

If I had to take a wild guess, I believe he's related to ENVY in some sort of way...lmao!
Old 01-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E-60 530I

Originally Posted by v_therussian
WTF dude you stay up too long or confused your meds again?! Why are you calling people mofo's out of the blue? How many times are you gonna get banned, sleepycat? Or are you just trying to bring some much-needed traffic to a slightly over-priced sale?

With all due respect, you should first sort out the situation where you were accused to be a dishonest seller/buyer. I don't remember the details, but neither do I remember you rectifying that situation. After you do that, you can come on other people's classifieds and act like a big guy telling people how and what to do.

OP, Good Luck with the sale

IMHO selling price of this thing will be slightly lower - as some have "eloquently" pointed out already. Personally, I would make an offer, if your asking price is too high for me. If you don't accept the offer - no hard feelings. But that's just how I do business, maybe I'm old-fashioned. And I definitely wish you were local - I'd probably be able to make a deal with you then. Its just not the right timing for me for an exhaust right now and us being this far away from each other makes it less attractive in my case - since I prefer to buy with cash, after inspecting the items personally. Anyway, good luck, bro! And don't let these mofos spoil your day

give your self a pad in the back
Old 02-02-2011, 07:25 AM
Senior Members

I don't want to get off the topic...lol.

So guys still waiting on some offers from e60 members.

Remember this exhaust is less than a year old.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:21 AM
Senior Members

***SOLD***