Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 04:08 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 530Xi Black Black Automatic NAV Cold Weather Package Premium Package Exterior Red RPI Air Scoop Matte Black Grills 15% Tints Rear Light Tints Shadowline Trim Black Carbon Fiber Roundels Gloss Red Painted Calipers CF hood and trunk roundels Engine BMC filter, RPI scoop Interior ACS pedals Ultimate LED Interior Light Kit Wheels Miro Type 111 matte black 19x8.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 245/35/19 fronts 19x9.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 275/30/19 rears Lighting Euro sticker Angel Eyes Upgrade 8000k FOG White LED Eyebrow Upgrade LED Cluster Upgrade LED License Plate Upgrade

I was cleaning out my garage and I saw I have a set of Predator ICE angel eyes (USED FOR LESS THAN 1 MONTH SINCE I REPLACED THEM WITH JOHN'S) that I had bought from Joe at Trinity...who I will say is the man and recommend for anything you need... ....a set of Hoen fogs (USED FOR LESS THAN 1 MONTH SINCE I REPLACED THEM WITH JOHN'S)...ACS pedals that were NEVER used and brand new BLACK grilles....pictures below with pricing plus shipping and paypal transfer fee...I'm in the NYC/Long Island area and down for local pick-up

Here's a picture with the Predator ICE Angel Eyes, black grill & fogs on my car
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-fogs-angel-eyes.jpg

Fogs - $35 plus shipping and paypal transfer fee
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-sale1.jpg
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-sale3.jpg

Brand New Black Grill - $55 plus shipping and paypal transfer fee
LEFT SIDE
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-sale15.jpg
LEFT SIDE TOP - please note that the middle inside tab is broke...even though i bought this grill brand new it ended up coming like that...i honestly didnt care to palce a compliant to get a new one and it had no effect on the grill
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-sale16.jpg
RIGHT SIDE
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-sale12.jpg
RIGHT SIDE TOP
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-sale13.jpg

Predator Angel Eyes - $80 plus shipping and paypal transfer fee
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-sale4.jpg
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-sale6.jpg
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-sale8.jpg

BRAND NEW ACS Pedals ONLY (NEVER USED AND IN ORGINAL PACKAGE) - $15 EACH plus shipping and paypal transfer fee
Front
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-sale10.jpg
Back
***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***-sale11.jpg

Thanks and feel free to PM me with any questions and/or offers...
Old 04-13-2011, 04:24 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Good Luck with the sale, bro!
Old 04-13-2011, 05:01 AM
Contributors

I will take the RPI Scoop, please PM me
Old 04-13-2011, 05:25 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 Alpine White 530i

ill take the acs pedals btw you dont have the gas pedal for it too? + the grill but the grill i wanna see in person first i wanna make sure its a sturdy fitment, please pm me im in queens
Old 04-13-2011, 09:07 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 528i Alpine White

If the other guy doesn't take the pedals. I'm interested in them Let me know thanks
Old 04-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Members

My Ride: 06 530

how much for the grills?
Old 04-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Members

I'm interested in the angel eyes, fogs and possibly the grill also. What do you mean by paypal transfer fees? Also will these work on 2007 550i pre lci? Sorry kinda new to this stuff, do not know exactly what everything is?
Old 04-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '08 528i, Alpine WHITE

good luck with the sale.... getting MY HID angel eyes from John next week! can't wait!
Old 04-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 530Xi Black Black Automatic NAV Cold Weather Package Premium Package Exterior Red RPI Air Scoop Matte Black Grills 15% Tints Rear Light Tints Shadowline Trim Black Carbon Fiber Roundels Gloss Red Painted Calipers CF hood and trunk roundels Engine BMC filter, RPI scoop Interior ACS pedals Ultimate LED Interior Light Kit Wheels Miro Type 111 matte black 19x8.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 245/35/19 fronts 19x9.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 275/30/19 rears Lighting Euro sticker Angel Eyes Upgrade 8000k FOG White LED Eyebrow Upgrade LED Cluster Upgrade LED License Plate Upgrade

Originally Posted by futurerx06
I will take the RPI Scoop, please PM me
Sorry my man...the RPI scoop is NOT for sale...just the angel eyes, fogs, grills and pedals...if i do end up selling them...i'll let you know but thanks for the inquiry

Originally Posted by inspire e60
ill take the acs pedals btw you dont have the gas pedal for it too? + the grill but the grill i wanna see in person first i wanna make sure its a sturdy fitment, please pm me im in queens
I don't have the gas pedal available for sale...sorry bro...but as far as the 2 pictured pedals and the grill their your...PM your cell and we'll meet up...thanks...

Originally Posted by bimmerboyali
If the other guy doesn't take the pedals. I'm interested in them Let me know thanks
I will definitely let you know if inspire e60 doesn't buy the pedals...thanks

Originally Posted by jinister
I'm interested in the angel eyes, fogs and possibly the grill also. What do you mean by paypal transfer fees? Also will these work on 2007 550i pre lci? Sorry kinda new to this stuff, do not know exactly what everything is?
The paypal transfer fee is 3% of the total "gift" amount...PM you're cell and i'll explain it more in detail...my car is a 2007 530xi (pre-lci)...these angel eyes are made for our cars...and don't worry about being new to all this...i've been doing this for a little bit and i still do not know anything...this forum is the best thing ever especially with the constant support of the vendors like Trinity & John...and especially now my good friends that I've personally met through this forum...especially Vlad, John, Ciro, Anthony, Joe, if i forgot anyone I'm sorry...you guys are seriously the best!

Originally Posted by dragonfx
good luck with the sale.... getting MY HID angel eyes from John next week! can't wait!
Good luck man...John's seriously the man and I personally can vouch for him...he takes care of every single friend/client/customer no matter what!
Old 04-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Members

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Good Luck with the sale, bro!
Thanks Vlad...can't wait to do the next full mod for this summer...thanks for everything and the constant support...

Quick Reply: ***!!!A LOT OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!***