Other BMW Models Talk about all the other BMW models here.

Z4 M Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

just get one already and let us know what you think!
Old 12-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just recently traded in my beloved "Zeddy" M Coupe for an 08 535. Two different cars, two different purposes... but one thing is for sure, both very fun, both BMW's...

The M Coupe is definetely and foremost a sports car. Two seats, awesome S54 engine, remarkable steering response and pure adrenline rush all the way to redline!! Let me not forget to mention the stares and glares you get from everyone, "what is that?" "is that a BMW?" etc... It is NOT a daily driver, although I drove it as a DD and some others do... very impractical unless you have a second mode of transportation. Very well built car with the interior being a bit outdated compared to the newer BMW's. The interior is very simple... simply put, a drivers car with no "quirky" distractions.

Since I'm getting married soon, I had to compromise and give up my M Coupe, although if I had the money I would keep both... I truly want to get another one someday, because it'll be a classic, collectors car. On the other hand, I love the comfort, style and roominess of the E60. Still have a lot of get up and go... looking into the future ( family ).

Very niche market car, but if you're really into style, stares&glares, pure raunchiness of the S54 engine and awesome handling... GET IT!! Won't regret it...

There are days I miss my Z4M Coupe...