Other BMW Models Talk about all the other BMW models here.

here she is...

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 06:36 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks!! i luv her more each day, what a beautiful design they pulled off, i feel so lucky to have her
Old 10-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Old 10-31-2005, 03:41 PM
Members

Pretty sure there is major color distortion in those pictures. What camera did you use for them? Maybe it's just the harsh sunlight with colored backgrounds (too much green).

Great car though!
Old 10-31-2005, 04:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by smcd' date='Oct 31 2005, 05:41 PM
Pretty sure there is major color distortion in those pictures.? What camera did you use for them?? Maybe it's just the harsh sunlight with colored backgrounds (too much green).

Great car though!
[snapback]191584[/snapback]
Probably a... you know... Nokia high quality 12 megapixel Digital SLR camera...
Old 11-01-2005, 04:35 AM
Contributors

hahahahaha....yeah it was just an elf, and the mid day sun and shadows didnt help....im getting a new digi cam shortly and will take a photo albums worth of day and nite, inside and out shots to show how amazing this color..it has so many different characteristics based on the sun or clouds or day or nite....
Old 11-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

When I checked out the Stratus Gray, before going with my Silver Gray, there was no hint of green in any of the indoor or outdoor (full sun) that I could see. I was sure as soon as I saw these pics that it was camera induced tint. I know the Stratus is very good and is still my second choice for standard BMW models. For the Ms, however, depending on whether a 5 or 6 I am starting to lean to the Interlagos Blue, Sepang Bronze or Indy Red. They seem to need more than the standard colors to befit their fire breathing demeanor
Old 11-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Contributors

..take alook over on the m6board section of m5board.com, a member from London just got his M6 (to accompany his M5!) in Indy Red...it REALLY looks great in this color, lots of fire breathing

ILB is nice, but maybe nicer for the M5, and SB is a wierd but very interesting color...as you said Strat Grey has NO green in it, but the day was a wierd overcast day after those 8 days of rain, with breaks of sun that caused havoc on my pix!!! ..it is a great color, i love the blueish hues you get that seem to move with your eyes...i'll capture it somehow for all to see
Old 11-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

Originally Posted by m630' date='Nov 1 2005, 06:01 PM
..take alook over on the m6board section of m5board.com, a member from London just got his M6 (to accompany his M5!) in Indy Red...it REALLY looks great in this color, lots of fire breathing? ?

ILB is nice, but maybe nicer for the M5, and SB is a wierd but very interesting color...as you said Strat Grey has NO green in it, but the day was a wierd overcast day after those 8 days of rain, with breaks of sun that caused havoc on my pix!!! ..it is a great color, i love the blueish hues you get that seem to move with your eyes...i'll capture it somehow for all to see?
[snapback]192047[/snapback]
Yea, I'm over on the m6board often. I see where ur arranging an in the flesh view of the M6 in London

I cannot get enough pics yet of the Sepang and Indy colors although some recent additions in the IR have looked good.

It was very dreary today and my Silver G looked almost as dark as Stratus in sunlight. I love how these metallic colors give you different looks under different conditions. Many of these colors just do not come across acurately in photos - must see in the flesh and in differnt lighting conditions. That will be the problem with the Ms as there will not be a lot to see in the less common colors prior to ordering.

Did u see that Azurite (SP) Black with Brown Individual interior. That was stunning.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

AHhahah I'm over at the m5board often but not so much the m6... too many boards to check no time!

Check out my post counts there!
Old 11-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Contributors

....im so excited about that...first im a bit disappointed as i'll have to leave my baby for 5 weeks, but it will be nice to see an M6 upclose and how wild the Indy Red really looks...

it is amazing how these colors really change, i wish we could see them all!!

As for the Sepang, did you see that post as well that had the M5 & M6 together in this color? you get a few good shots of the M6....its in this thread http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60879

..and that Individual Azurite M6 is hot ...i would luv that color, if you look in the pix, you can see the metallic blue shades, it must be stunning in person, as well as the golden brown full leather interior, i love how the door panels are two tone as well, and ofcourse the full leather dash is stunning....
Attached Thumbnails here she is...-sepong.jpg  

Quick Reply: here she is...