Other BMW Models Talk about all the other BMW models here.

BMW 135i Coupé

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 04:12 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

These things should sell like hotcakes over here...

Driving shots on tripod, race track, various shots BMW 135i, following, overtaking, several shots; BMW 135i, following, various shots; Subjective front tires; Over shoulder of driver, various shots; Changing gears; BMW 135i, driving ahead, various shots:
GBMW_7646_72747.WMV
Driving shots on tripod, Copenhagen city, various shots:
GBMW_7646_72743.WMV
Gotland, various shots; Driving shots on tripod, various shots; City wall:
GBMW_7646_72744.WMV
Morning and evening atmosphere; Driving shots on tripod, various shots; Sunset:
GBMW_7646_72745.WMV
BMW 135i, following; Driving alongside, leaves picture; Subjective emblem, close; Overtaking, several shots; Over shoulder of driver; Rear-view mirror, close; Changing gears; Overtaking, several shots; Driving alongside, leaves picture:
GBMW_7646_72746.WMV
Front, side, various shots; Rim, various shots; Side, various shots; Rear view, various shots; Exhaust, close, focus change; Start Stop Engine button, close; Exhaust, close:
GBMW_7646_72748.WMV
Engine block, various shots; Starting engine; Engine hood:
GBMW_7646_72749.WMV
View of interior, driver?s door open; Driver?s instruments, close; Steering wheel, close; View of interior, driver?s door open; Driver?s seat, USB connection, close; Pan center console - navigation system; Dashboard; View of rear seats, door open, various shots; Dolly shots, center console - boot; Boot:
GBMW_7646_72750.WMV
Old 10-22-2007, 07:10 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

Originally Posted by Rudy' post='484478' date='Oct 22 2007, 07:12 AM
These things should sell like hotcakes over here...

Driving shots on tripod, race track, various shots BMW 135i, following, overtaking, several shots; BMW 135i, following, various shots; Subjective front tires; Over shoulder of driver, various shots; Changing gears; BMW 135i, driving ahead, various shots:
Attachment 39142
Driving shots on tripod, Copenhagen city, various shots:
Attachment 39138
Gotland, various shots; Driving shots on tripod, various shots; City wall:
Attachment 39139
Morning and evening atmosphere; Driving shots on tripod, various shots; Sunset:
Attachment 39140
BMW 135i, following; Driving alongside, leaves picture; Subjective emblem, close; Overtaking, several shots; Over shoulder of driver; Rear-view mirror, close; Changing gears; Overtaking, several shots; Driving alongside, leaves picture:
Attachment 39141
Front, side, various shots; Rim, various shots; Side, various shots; Rear view, various shots; Exhaust, close, focus change; Start Stop Engine button, close; Exhaust, close:
Attachment 39143
Engine block, various shots; Starting engine; Engine hood:
Attachment 39144
View of interior, driver's door open; Driver's instruments, close; Steering wheel, close; View of interior, driver's door open; Driver's seat, USB connection, close; Pan center console - navigation system; Dashboard; View of rear seats, door open, various shots; Dolly shots, center console - boot; Boot:
Attachment 39145
Awesome car !! This will put the fun back into a much too complicated segment......
I want one !!
Cheers
Old 10-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Found some specs too Click
Old 10-23-2007, 03:36 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by MiamiPhill' post='484829' date='Oct 23 2007, 03:34 AM
Found some specs too Click
Here's a road test.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/FirstD...M-Sport/228720/

Regards,
Old 10-23-2007, 05:57 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 525d MSport' post='484956' date='Oct 23 2007, 06:36 AM
Here's a road test.
"So what of its dynamism? Think 335i with a bit more agility and you?re on the right lines." Sounds fun.

We have a 2002 330xi ... weighs 3,538 lbs. with a mere 225 HP to toss it around - and it's tons of fun. It feels like a sprite to the portly yet potent 550i.

The new 135i weighs in at 3,432 lbs. (not exactly ectomorphic), but with a power plant of 300 HP (which is probably conservative). And can you imagine ... with easy-to-add HP from tuners, this mini-beast should be a blast.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:19 AM
Contributors

It looks like BMW is having fun with the 1 series ... how about a tii version?
Attached Thumbnails -135tii.jpg  
Old 10-24-2007, 06:45 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by tachyon' post='485469' date='Oct 24 2007, 10:19 AM
It looks like BMW is having fun with the 1 series ... how about a tii version?
Yup, the tii should be fun!

THE BMW CONCEPT 1 SERIES TII
10/24/2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character:
? Design study based on the BMW 1 Series Coup? with an uncompromising focus on motorsport.
? BMW Concept 1 Series tii as a young interpretation of classic
BMW brand values.
? Implementation of specific requirements for motorsport ensured through the design of the car.
? Design study following the tradition of BMW's compact, light and extremely
sporting coup?s. The characteristic features of models particularly
successful in motorsport have gone straight into BMW Concept 1 Series tii.
? BMW Concept 1 Series tii underlines the extremely sporting potential and the youthful, temperamental character of the BMW 1 Series. The design study raises the focus on pure driving pleasure already associated with the BMW 1 Series Coup? to an even higher standard.
? As the fifth concept car presented by BMW in 2007 alone, BMW Concept 1 Series tii clearly demonstrates the exceptional bandwidth covered by
the world's leading manufacturer of premium cars. Following the
BMW M3 Concept Car, the BMW Concept CS and the BMW Concept X6/BMW Concept X6 ActiveHybrid, BMW Concept 1 Series tii stands
out as a unique symbol of maximum driving pleasure also in the compact segment.

Exterior:
? Through its unique, completely different design, BMW Concept 1 Series tii clearly emphasises its outstanding potential in driving dynamics.
? Optimised aerodynamics on the body with individual, distinctive
design of the front air dam, side-sills and rear air dam. Special gurney flaps generating additional downforce on the rear axle.
? Further enhancement of agility and efficiency through consistent lightweight engineering using carbon components inter alia on the engine compartment lid, the mirror caps, and the inlays for the front air intakes
at the side. Significant reduction of weight versus series production cars.
? Sporting, accentuated, contrasting and, at the same time, typical BMW colour scheme on the exterior and interior. The body colour Alpine White is combined with the very dark carbon structure of the CFP elements, with further highlights added in Blue.
? BMW Concept 1 Series tii takes up striking features of former motorsport models in many of its details: fins along the engine compartment
lid to optimise the flow of air, contrasting colour scheme on the engine compartment lid, decal strips on the roof of the car and the rear lid in contrasting colour, visible, open towing fixture.

Interior:
? Authentic interpretation of specific motorsport standards through the concept of the interior design as well as colours and material design.
? Sports bucket seats with integrated headrests and side airbags,
three-spoke sports steering wheel and gearshift knob with alcantara cover, model-specific door linings, door closing handles and armrest on the driver's side.
? The contrasting colour scheme (Black, White, Blue) and the various functions and features derived from motorsport also characterise the interior of BMW Concept 1 Series tii.
? The white rev counter highlights this instrument of particular significance in motorsport, the sports steering wheel with its white spokes and trim taking up the exterior colour scheme.
? Use of dark alcantara on the door linings and the instrument panel prevents reflections and accentuates the driver-oriented design and configuration of the cockpit. Alcantara on the seats, the steering wheel rim and the gearshift knob optimises side support and, respectively, the driver's grip.
? The newly developed structure tissue for the footwell accentuates the sporting and functional character of the interior.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

Here's a link to a new topic dedicated to the tii concept...

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=46344