New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

new member here... any input greatly appreciated!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 525i

so my dear friend highly suggested me in signing up for this forum 4 yrs ago, but i'm not a forum type of gal, but after having my car abused left and right (is this ever so common in getting your car parts stolen? had i known, i would've gotten a freakin x5, not no 525i), i felt that it was time to get with it, and start buying and selling my old parts...

hmm. what in the heck am i supposed to write on this blurb?

this is my 1st bimmer, but doesn't mean i'm not a bimmer fan. dad has a 7, so i fell in love with a bimmer from day 1.

i started off absolutely loving my car and now, absolutely hating it after having so many probs...

i'm a die hard trojan, any USC fans out there? i'm korean, from west la, and i love to eat, so if you love food, bring it onnn

any input is greatly appreciated when it comes to forums...thx, have a great evening!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Wow u came to the right place for all food and BMW, if your a watch fan there's a lil of that as well. So what's the problem exactly? Ur parts keep getting stolen? What parts specifically? are u selling parts?

who's the friend who referred u?

Skele
Old 12-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

to the forum, sorry about all your problems we like to get together at O Dae San in K-town - best BBQ EVER!!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Contributors

strawberry girl. Glad you decided to sign up. This is a great forum with tons of information regarding e60s. We also have monthly socal dinner meets in either ktown , Cerritos, or oc (Fullerton, garden grove etc). We would love to have you attend one of our next socal meets. Keep an eye peeled in the meet and greet section. Post some pics of the car when you get a chance.

The last meet we had was the night before thanksgiving at odaesan. We had over 28 heads at dinner. We eventually ended up at circle. If this sounds like something you would be down for please join us. Good times! Hope to see you soon

David
Old 12-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Sucks about your car getting abused.

Cali has lots of meets.

This forum needs more girls, so and

errr

post pics of your car, lots of pics. Pics are good. We like pics. (did I mention we like pics?)

I think that's about it for a "starter kit"... just dive in and get involved with this forum and you won't be disappointed. Amount of money I've saved over the past 2 years or so is easily in the thousands and either approaching or cresting tens of thousands as we speak. Too bad you didn't join sooner, but now that you're here
(post pics )

Oh, yeah, and basically do not do anything I do - like post a long post like this about nothing

Aaaaanyway, welcome and enjoy! Please let us know of any questions you might have.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

welcome and enjoy the forums.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:55 AM
Contributors

Location: Milky Way, Earth, N. America, CA, San Jose, 95136, Latitude N 37� 16.837, Longitude W 121� 50.461
My Ride: 2004 530i | Sapphire Black | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 | DPE R07 Variant S Gloss Black with Polished Lip 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear | Falken FK452 tires 245/30/20 front 275/30/20 rear | H&R Coilovers | Smoked Tail Lights | M5 trunk spoiler | AC Schnitzer style roof spoiler | HID 8000K headlights & foglights | 35% tint all around | Sprint Booster | Speed Innovation ECU tuning | M5 trunk finisher | M-Tech body kit | Remus Quad Exhaust | AC Schnitzer style pedals | Euro Stickers | RPi Ram Air Induction | Smoked LED Side Lenses | AC Schnitzer style e-brake handle | AC Schnitzer style shifter | AC Schnitzer style iDrive knob | AC Schnitzer style carbon fiber diffuser | carbon fiber hood/trunk/steering emblems | carbon fiber grilles | carbon fiber door pillars | MTEC v2 Angel Eyes | Hamann style carbon fiber splitter

welcome.. enjoy your stay
Old 12-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ddalgi525' post='1069069' date='Dec 6 2009, 11:47 PM
so my dear friend highly suggested me in signing up for this forum 4 yrs ago, but i'm not a forum type of gal, but after having my car abused left and right (is this ever so common in getting your car parts stolen? had i known, i would've gotten a freakin x5, not no 525i), i felt that it was time to get with it, and start buying and selling my old parts...

hmm. what in the heck am i supposed to write on this blurb?

this is my 1st bimmer, but doesn't mean i'm not a bimmer fan. dad has a 7, so i fell in love with a bimmer from day 1.

i started off absolutely loving my car and now, absolutely hating it after having so many probs...

i'm a die hard trojan, any USC fans out there? i'm korean, from west la, and i love to eat, so if you love food, bring it onnn

any input is greatly appreciated when it comes to forums...thx, have a great evening!
and I just gotta say it...Geaux Tigers... I know we had a bad year but a bad year at LSU is better than a good year at FUSC.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Jet Black 530i with some mods

Welcome to the boards!
Old 12-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Welcome to the best 5 Series forum in the world and have fun too

Quick Reply: new member here... any input greatly appreciated!