New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Just to say hi!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 530d Auto M Sport Saloon

Hi All

I'm new to this forum and BMW ownership! Have always fancied owning a BMW, finally decided to go for the ugly yet appealing look of a 5 series!

Have gone for a late 2004 530d M Sport Auto, have to say that so far I am impressed with the car.

It is the worst car I have ever owned with regards to driving in the snow (or attempting to move in it!)

So far the only niggle I have is the peeling paint/film on the bottom of the M Sport steering wheel which I understand is a common complaint. Anyone with any suggestions on how to remove all of this paint/film easily would be appreciated!

Dare say I will need to use this forum for other future niggles or queries so hope to speak to some of you then!
Old 01-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Phoenix803
Hi All

I'm new to this forum and BMW ownership! Have always fancied owning a BMW, finally decided to go for the ugly yet appealing look of a 5 series!

Have gone for a late 2004 530d M Sport Auto, have to say that so far I am impressed with the car.

It is the worst car I have ever owned with regards to driving in the snow (or attempting to move in it!)

So far the only niggle I have is the peeling paint/film on the bottom of the M Sport steering wheel which I understand is a common complaint. Anyone with any suggestions on how to remove all of this paint/film easily would be appreciated!

Dare say I will need to use this forum for other future niggles or queries so hope to speak to some of you then!

Hi Phoenix803

Welcome to the forum
Old 04-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Welcome to the best 5 Series forum in the world and have fun too