New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Hello From Canada!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 08:35 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 09 535xi Space Grey, Black Dakota Leather, Poplar Trim: Premium Package MSport Package Tech Package Audiophile Sound Package

Originally Posted by zibster' post='818174' date='Mar 16 2009, 09:18 AM
There is a set of 138 for xi on ebay #120369496485. They are in Salt Lake City so is not far from you. The price is 550 but you can make a lower offer. good luck
Thanks Zibster! I just checked it out and emailed an offer plus the question of "will you ship to Canada?" Many ebay sellers in the US do not and this ad specified US only however money talks and we will see what he says...
The cold weather has just broken here and the roads are starting to dry out. My original plan was to suck it up and survive with the summers tires until summertime and then purchase the winters in September, however this deal on ebay is definitely worth checking out.

With that being said..... boy did I go for a great drive last night! The roads were dry so I could really have some fun! I LOVE this car more than I have ever loved a car (and I'm a car guy) I'm hooked! It's only BMW for me from now on

Now that it's warming up you should come back to your former city? Or wait a few months.... because you remember how good Edmonton is in the summertime with the festivals and events!

Either way, thanks for the ebay tip!

Zeus