New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Hello to all from the green isle.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 05:19 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 grey se (blank canvas).
Default Hello to all from the green isle.

Delighted to find 5series.net indeed.Well the reason i have ended up here is simple.I was recently looking at upgrading my 2005 530 but due to the poor trade in value i was being offered i have decided to invest in my present car instead.Would love to develop a few ideas on here and through some friendly guidance achieve a little diamond.He says in hope.So my 530 is a simple se model the same as the day she left the factory.I have never got hands on in this way before with a car as im more of a great admirer rather than a great assembler lol.So basically what ive got in my head at the mo is to possibly put a m sport body kit onto it for starters.Then i would like to put some nice 19" bmw alloys on.Im guessing these together with run flat tyres are going to cost me.Been reading a post on here re boot lid spoiler and thats got my attention aswell.So im sure this could become a tad addictive but im going to focus on these points of upgrade firstly.
Glad to be part of this group and would appreciate any feedback on what im planning.Heading to work now but over next few days will post a pic or two of my blank canvas.Of course any advice from anyone in Ireland would be especially welcome but all input from you guys would be greatfully accepted.
Take care,Transcon.

Last edited by transcon; 03-30-2013 at 05:22 AM.