New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Greetings from Finland

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 jet black 530I, M-tech body kit, ac shnitzer roof and trunk spoiler. kelleners sport exhaust and pully kit on its way from germany.

post pics once you get it
Old 09-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Senior Members

Welcome on this forum
Old 09-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: '09 LCI 520dA Business. Alpine White; Heated Standard seats in Beige Fusion Artificial Leather and Light poplar wood trim, high-gloss; Sport Steering Wheel; Automatic A/C with Extended features; Hi-Fi loudspeaker system; Cup holders; Cruise control with brake function; Heated ext. mirrors - folding, auto dimming; Xenons with Adaptive headlights and High-beam Assistant; PDC; Sunblinds for side and rear windows; USB interface; Extended Interior Lights Package; Soft-close doors; Windscreen with green shade band; Elec Fr Seats + Driver Memory; Smokers Package; Floor mats, velour

Thank you everyone about the warm welcome.

Weather in Finland is indeed getting colder and day shorter but there is still quite much time before the snow will arrive. My car selection proceeds as planned and the choice will be E60 indeed.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '09 LCI 520dA Business. Alpine White; Heated Standard seats in Beige Fusion Artificial Leather and Light poplar wood trim, high-gloss; Sport Steering Wheel; Automatic A/C with Extended features; Hi-Fi loudspeaker system; Cup holders; Cruise control with brake function; Heated ext. mirrors - folding, auto dimming; Xenons with Adaptive headlights and High-beam Assistant; PDC; Sunblinds for side and rear windows; USB interface; Extended Interior Lights Package; Soft-close doors; Windscreen with green shade band; Elec Fr Seats + Driver Memory; Smokers Package; Floor mats, velour

Well, I have placed my order. This will be replacement for my current leased company car so the actual delivery will take place in January. Now I just have to wait.

The final choice is 520dA Business, where Business package in Finland includes following:
- Automatic A/C with extended features
- Radial Spoke 244 rims
- Cruise control with break function
- Xenon lights
- PDC
- Runflats

In addition to that I opted to:
- Fusion Artificial Leather
- Sport steering wheel
- Hi-Fi loudspeaker system
- Cup holders
- Heated ext. mirrors - folding, auto dimming (in Finland they are by default just electric and heated, not folding or auto dimming)
- Adaptive headlights
- High-beam assistant
- Sunblinds for side and rear windows
- USB interface
- Extended interior lights package
- Soft-close doors
- Windscreen with green shade band
- Electronic front seats, driver memory
- Smoker package (I don't smoke but I wanted the 12V output to be moved from the passenger side to the central console)
- Floor mats, velour (and you have to pay extra even for these in Finland)

Alpine white and beige interior (with light poplar wood trim).

After my order, they raised half of my options a little bit in Finland so I managed to get the order in just in the last days with the old prices.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by Miikka' post='668982' date='Sep 13 2008, 11:29 PM
Well, I have placed my order. This will be replacement for my current leased company car so the actual delivery will take place in January. Now I just have to wait.

The final choice is 520dA Business, where Business package in Finland includes following:
- Radial Spoke 244 rims
- Xenon lights
- PDC
- Runflats

- Sport steering wheel
- Cup holders
- Heated ext. mirrors - folding, auto dimming (in Finland they are by default just electric and heated, not folding or auto dimming)
- Adaptive headlights
- High-beam assistant
- USB interface
- Soft-close doors
- Smoker package (I don't smoke but I wanted the 12V output to be moved from the passenger side to the central console)

After my order, they raised half of my options a little bit in Finland so I managed to get the order in just in the last days with the old prices.
Reads like a beauty, nice choices Looking forward to pics. Congrats again
Old 09-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='668983' date='Sep 14 2008, 09:33 AM
Reads like a beauty, nice choices Looking forward to pics. Congrats again
I am planning on taking the first pictures already in the store when they will deliver the car to me (one of the reasons being that in January the weather might be really bad in Finland so white car doesn't stay clean long). But that is in January so now I just have to try to survive until then. Honestly, I have never been so excited about any other car this much.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:09 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 550 Carbon Sport Almost everything factory, but no sound upgrades.

Originally Posted by Miikka' post='669001' date='Sep 14 2008, 03:21 AM
Honestly, I have never been so excited about any other car this much.
Congrats, Mikka, many of us have been there and done that.

I like your choice of color, it will blend well with your January weather.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by Miikka' post='668982' date='Sep 13 2008, 11:29 PM

- Radial Spoke 244 rims
- Xenon lights
- PDC
- Runflats

- Sport steering wheel
- Cup holders
- Adaptive headlights
- High-beam assistant
- USB interface
- Soft-close doors

Congrats my friend, now the hard part.......WAITING!!
Old 09-17-2008, 06:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Welcome to the best e60 forum in the world and have fun too
Old 09-23-2008, 06:11 AM
mja
Members

My Ride: Had: 530D 170kW Black 6MT

Hello, fellow Finn! The e60 is a beautiful car.