New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Greetings Board-My introduction....

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Hamann roof/trunk spoiler Savini Forged 3-piece SV4 22' wheels M6 Sideskirts/Mirrors/Headlights 12000k Xenon
Hey Guys

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Scott and I live in Calgary Canada. I just picked up a 2004 645ci, black saphire w/chateau leather and SMG. I was lurking on the boards for awhile sponging in as much info as I could before I signed up. I was a large contributor to the Fresh Alloy boards on the Infiniti FX45. I hope to be a large contributor on these boards and it is refreshing to have some very knowlegeable people on hand if I have a question. Let me explain my purchases and my plans for the car. I have currently purchased the:

-M5 mirrors
-Hamann Front competition bumper/Roof spoiler/Trunk Spoiler
-M6 Euro headlights
-AC Schnitzer pedals
-Umnitza OE Polar Angel eye upgrade

and

22" Savini Forge 3 Piece SV4 Wheels, Black with Chrome lips http://www.saviniforged.com/sv4.htm

In the future I hope to add the VF engineering supercharger when it is available

That's all guys-just wanted to introduce myself. The car is going into BMW on Thursday to get the I-drive updated software so that I can use my Blackberry through bluetooth and minor fixes.

Thanks
Old 08-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

Post pics after you install everything. The Hamann front bumper is going to look sweet!

Welcome to the forum.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Contributors

Welcome to the best forum ever and congrats on your new ride
Old 08-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Members

Willkommen,

Make sure you provide pics! If you are in for a spirited drive check out the thread TOD Meet.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Congrats on your car and welcome. You're going to love the SMG once you've had some significant time to really get the hang of it...
Old 08-15-2006, 05:16 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 645Ci black/red, Eibach springs, K&N air filter, Wetterauer ECU upgrade, Eisenmann 83mmx4 exhaust, 20" Sportec wheels-Michelin PS2 tires, Hamann front add-on lip

Originally Posted by CanadaBat' post='322568' date='Aug 14 2006, 04:30 PM
Hey Guys

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Scott and I live in Calgary Canada. I just picked up a 2004 645ci, black saphire w/chateau leather and SMG. I was lurking on the boards for awhile sponging in as much info as I could before I signed up. I was a large contributor to the Fresh Alloy boards on the Infiniti FX45. I hope to be a large contributor on these boards and it is refreshing to have some very knowlegeable people on hand if I have a question. Let me explain my purchases and my plans for the car. I have currently purchased the:

-M5 mirrors
-Hamann Front competition bumper/Roof spoiler/Trunk Spoiler
-M6 Euro headlights
-AC Schnitzer pedals
-Umnitza OE Polar Angel eye upgrade

and

22" Savini Forge 3 Piece SV4 Wheels, Black with Chrome lips http://www.saviniforged.com/sv4.htm

In the future I hope to add the VF engineering supercharger when it is available

That's all guys-just wanted to introduce myself. The car is going into BMW on Thursday to get the I-drive updated software so that I can use my Blackberry through bluetooth and minor fixes.

Thanks

Welcome to the board! Please post some pics of your car, and do let me know when the VF supercharger is out in the market!
Old 08-15-2006, 05:29 AM
Contributors

welcome and congrats

you are gonna luv the 6er...22s are really big though, ride quality is going to be seriously affected so dont trade away the stock rims yet !!! ... there are actually M6 mirrors that you'd want to get to fit the 6er so check for that before ordering M5s... where r u gettin the ACS pedals?

good luck and check out my gallery:

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?automodule...um=662&st=0
Attached Thumbnails Greetings Board-My introduction....-s0313.jpg  
Old 08-15-2006, 08:17 AM
Members

My Ride: Hamann roof/trunk spoiler Savini Forged 3-piece SV4 22' wheels M6 Sideskirts/Mirrors/Headlights 12000k Xenon

Thanks Guys

I purchased the ACS pedals, roof spoiler and trunk spoiler from Bav Auto. The M5 mirrors are supposed to be exactly the same as the M6 and I picked them up for $900 on Ebay Germany prepainted as well as the Hamann competition bumper (stole this for $600)from Ebay.de. I cannot wait to get all the parts and start installing.

BMW here in Calgary is already making excuses saying that they have had trouble upgrading the Idrive software for bluetooth-UNREAL...

CB
Old 08-15-2006, 08:24 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

Originally Posted by CanadaBat' post='322828' date='Aug 15 2006, 09:17 AM
Thanks Guys

I purchased the ACS pedals, roof spoiler and trunk spoiler from Bav Auto. The M5 mirrors are supposed to be exactly the same as the M6 and I picked them up for $900 on Ebay Germany prepainted as well as the Hamann competition bumper (stole this for $600)from Ebay.de. I cannot wait to get all the parts and start installing.

BMW here in Calgary is already making excuses saying that they have had trouble upgrading the Idrive software for bluetooth-UNREAL...

CB
Wow! Those are great prices for the mirrors and front bumper. Impressive.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:31 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530 2006 msport package, steptronic, pdc, mystik blue, grey dakota leather, sunroof, Bi-Xenon, heated rear seats, Hi-FI system, velour carpets

Welcome and congrats!!! I'm looking forward to see some pics!