New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Good day

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys new here but been reading up ,
im working actual in a BMW garage in ireland. not to bad ,
nice job kinda ha . service advisor (trainee)

always good to keep up on the latest problems and such.
so thats why im here.
so if i can help i will and ill give you a straight answer, if i cant ill still give you a straight answer, i disagree with the SA that point blankly don tell you whats happening with your car, at the end of the day were all adults some more so than others, but id like to think people would prefer the to know exactly what is happening.

anyway hello to all.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:58 AM
Members

My Ride: LCI E60 Individual (Onyx Blue, Piano Black trim, Marino Leather) M Sport Package, 19" M172 wheels, Sunroof, Professional Navigation, HUD, TV function, Voice Recognition, PDC, Active Steering, Comfort Access, Logic 7, iPod/USB Adapter, Xeon Headlights, Adaptive Headlights, High Beam Assist. Build completed August 2007.

WELCOME. Glad to have you on board.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:06 AM
Members

Why thank you, im glad the Ozzy contigent feel i may be of use lol. whats the weather like down under at the moment, cos it is awful here, today not so bad but the last month i might as well have been rowing to work lol.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:41 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Welcome to the forums. It'll be interesting to see who's able to help each other more -- you helping us or us helping you!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:20 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

welcome and enjoy the forums. more help in any way is always welcome.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Members

Do i dare reply to You rudy lol, well at the end of the day you guys can actual afford to9 drive these cars everyday i cant so you have the real world experience of them. thankful there are some out there. and please i begg of you go easy on your SA you never know , he may have just had one of the dumbest people you may ever have come across before you.
IE

Customer : I have changed from Run flats to non run flats , what happens now when I get a puncture.

Me: you get a puncture.

Customer : so. If I press the re ? set button I can keep driving.

Me. No!! you are on normal tyre?s you get a puncture like a normal tyre !!!!

Customer: oh ok . hangs up.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by The Parrot' post='449645
Welcome to the forums. It'll be interesting to see who's able to help each other more -- you helping us or us helping you!
Rudy we always need some help from experts. Any SSS for sale there??
Old 07-20-2007, 12:05 AM
Members

Yes the experts

I have learned one thing from my time with cars and my own, the longer you own a car the more you get to know its faults and problems and you only have that one car so its easy to specilise in it , were as us service advisors have quite an extensive range of cars so some times as stated on some ones else post we have a more broad a range of knowledge but not as specifice.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:23 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by The Parrot' post='450115' date='Jul 20 2007, 04:05 AM
Yes the experts

I have learned one thing from my time with cars and my own, the longer you own a car the more you get to know its faults and problems and you only have that one car so its easy to specilise in it , were as us service advisors have quite an extensive range of cars so some times as stated on some ones else post we have a more broad a range of knowledge but not as specifice.
Exactly! Thanks for your participation here. I'm sure we'll benefit from your feedback and experiences just as much as you might benefit from our specialization in all things E60.
Old 07-20-2007, 07:59 AM
Members

well thats the reason , this forum has already helped me sort out an un educated new owner of the 5 lol. I hate not having had one as its a pain talking people through the i- drive with out the experience hands on with one.

Quick Reply: Good day