Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

whens the next uk meet?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 55 525D Sport Full Black Leather Visibility Pack Media Pack

we gonna have 1 this summer?
Old 07-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Senior Members

uk fecking sucks lol
Old 07-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

There are quite a few members from UK. C'mon guys, y'all need to represent.

Round'em up, russdx. You can do it
Old 07-18-2009, 01:13 AM
Senior Members

bah our summer is pretty much over any way LOL
last meet we had like 9 ppl on the list

3 of us turned up LOL
Old 07-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Members

With other commitments in life I do not get to post on the site or log in as much as I used to before. However that doesn?t mean I don?t log in at all and post random comments lol!

As some of you maybe aware (or not) each year I organise a middlesex meet for chairty. I dont charge as its in a car park but instead I normally have a bucket and if people want to give money they can.

This year I will be doing this for Cancer Research as my uncle passed away last year and everyone I seem to speak to knows someone who has cancer. However I am open to other suggestions, we have also donated to GOS hospital for kids.

It will be based in Ashford Middlesex on Saturday 25th July 11am - 5pm.

Unit 13, Ashford Industrial Estate, Shield Rd, Ashford, Hounslow, TW15‎

There will be refreshemnets that can be purchased.

I used to do this meet at Cineworld in Feltham but after a few individuals started to do burnouts they said I couldnt do it there anymore. (no one from any fourms so that was ok) So please try to behave otherwise I wont be able to use this place again.

Big thanks to SCR for letting me use the estate and getting the ok from the other companies.

There is a possibility of a raffle I am working with SCR to see what we can come up with.

SCR will also be doing special prices on tints etc and loyality cards on the day. So if you want to book you car in they will honour the show price (deposit is required).

Please add your names and no pap lol (thats my job).

I have posted this on other forums to so hopefully we will have a good turnout. I am hoping to use the same place each year. The Middlesex meet has always been a good meet and a great chance for all the forums to get together (and were all on multiple forums) so lets forget the politics and get back to the basics like b4!

am back this year looking at mid July sometime. Just want to get a rough idea of numbers:-

Westside
Jags 545i
Des Stoneface
Ben
Sukh
Steve
Old 07-21-2009, 12:11 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 SE Auto in Black

Originally Posted by Jags545i' post='946694' date='Jul 19 2009, 11:32 PM
With other commitments in life I do not get to post on the site or log in as much as I used to before. However that doesn?t mean I don?t log in at all and post random comments lol!

As some of you maybe aware (or not) each year I organise a middlesex meet for chairty. I dont charge as its in a car park but instead I normally have a bucket and if people want to give money they can.

This year I will be doing this for Cancer Research as my uncle passed away last year and everyone I seem to speak to knows someone who has cancer. However I am open to other suggestions, we have also donated to GOS hospital for kids.

I used to do this meet at Cineworld in Feltham but after a few individuals started to do burnouts they said I couldnt do it there anymore. (no one from any fourms so that was ok) So please try to behave otherwise I wont be able to use this place again.

Big thanks to SCR for letting me use the estate and getting the ok from the other companies.

There is a possibility of a raffle I am working with SCR to see what we can come up with.

SCR will also be doing special prices on tints etc and loyality cards on the day. So if you want to book you car in they will honour the show price (deposit is required).

I have posted this on other forums to so hopefully we will have a good turnout. I am hoping to use the same place each year. The Middlesex meet has always been a good meet and a great chance for all the forums to get together (and were all on multiple forums) so lets forget the politics and get back to the basics like b4!

am back this year looking at mid July sometime. Just want to get a rough idea of numbers:-

Westside
Jags 545i
Des Stoneface
Ben
Sukh
Steve
we have around 80 BMW's coming so far
Old 07-21-2009, 01:56 AM
Senior Members

Do one up north!!!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:01 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Originally Posted by Jags545i' post='946694' date='Jul 20 2009, 12:32 AM

Westside
Jags 545i
Des Stoneface
Ben
Sukh
Steve

Good on you -- great idea combining a BMW meet with a Charity event

Hope you get a good turn out and have a great event!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:20 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 SE Auto in Black

lol dav530d drive down won't cost u a lot in oil burner :-)