Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Sunday June 7th...New Jersey Mini Meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

A few NJ members are doing a meet June 7th at Eatontown. We will meet around 3pm at Sawa Sushi & Habachi Steakhouse and do a slow drive along Ocean Blvd, the shore by the boardwalk to show off our cars... ...stopping to take some snaps along the way. This is not a fast driving/twisties kind of meet.... ....We will finish back at Sawa Sushi & Habachi Steakhouse for drinks and early dinner of Sushi and Habachi.
This is also for Rich (5er Sport) ...many of you know him before he went to the dark side with his Merc he frequent this forum....as he will be going back to Portugal soon.

Check out this link....http://www.sawasteakhouse.com/.....food is very good.

I know the owner and we will have a place for all our cars all together..If we get enough people...there is also a private room with 2 habachi tables enough for 20 people. Bring your wife's and girlfriends if you want.

Put your names down:

1. khooger
2. 5er Sport
3. Brit in NJ
Old 05-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Sorry for being non-responsive with prior PM. I wasn't sure which date I can commit to and didn't want to say anything then back out. I really want to come and might have to bring the whole family (wife + 2 toddlers). Not sure if anyone is doing the same thing. Anyway, I will confirm later once I talk to my wife.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

A few NJ members are doing a meet June 7th at Eatontown. We will meet around 3pm at Sawa Sushi & Habachi Steakhouse and do a slow drive along Ocean Blvd, the shore by the boardwalk to show off our cars... ...stopping to take some snaps along the way. This is not a fast driving/twisties kind of meet.... ....We will finish back at Sawa Sushi & Habachi Steakhouse for drinks and early dinner of Sushi and Habachi.
This is also for Rich (5er Sport) ...many of you know him before he went to the dark side with his Merc he frequent this forum....as he will be going back to Portugal soon.

I know the owner and we will have a place for all our cars all together..If we get enough people...there is also a private room with 2 habachi tables enough for 20 people. Bring your wife's and girlfriends if you want.

Put your names down:

1. khooger
2. 5er Sport
3. Brit in NJ
4. theXman (definitely maybe)
Old 05-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Senior Members

I thought the golf outing I had is June 2nd but in fact it is June 7th. I already paid for the outing and have friends ride with me.

I am upsetting to miss this meeting as I wanted to join you guys. If by any chance you guys can switch the date to June 14th, please inform me.

Originally Posted by khooger' post='876707' date='May 12 2009, 08:27 PM

Put your names down:

1. khooger
2. 5er Sport
3. Brit in NJ
Old 05-13-2009, 04:15 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 12 bmw x5 3.5 10 nissan gtr 10 ml350 10 jeep wrangler sport 09 m5 stock white w/ red 08 s550 white w/ beige 00 acura integra
[quote name='khooger' date='May 12 2009, 08:27 PM' post='876707']

Put your names down:

1. khooger
2. 5er Sport
3. Brit in
4. king1828 m5

maybe guys
i live down there so maybe i'll show up :-)
Old 05-13-2009, 04:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i

Originally Posted by k Wang' post='876940' date='May 13 2009, 01:34 AM
I thought the golf outing I had is June 2nd but in fact it is June 7th. I already paid for the outing and have friends ride with me.

I am upsetting to miss this meeting as I wanted to join you guys. If by any chance you guys can switch the date to June 14th, please inform me.
Go play an earlier tee-off.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: '05 545 Titanium Silver, Black Leather - Nav, Logic 7, Cold weather. Mods: Carbon filter removed. M5 iDrive knob. Umnitza license plate LEDs. MP3 40% 3M tint ACS Anti-Roll(sway) bars RPI Scoop G-tech Pro RR CF Roundels CF Wheel caps

Originally Posted by k Wang' post='876940' date='May 13 2009, 01:34 AM

Bring them along...the food will more than make up for cutting off golf early
Old 05-13-2009, 05:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: '05 545 Titanium Silver, Black Leather - Nav, Logic 7, Cold weather. Mods: Carbon filter removed. M5 iDrive knob. Umnitza license plate LEDs. MP3 40% 3M tint ACS Anti-Roll(sway) bars RPI Scoop G-tech Pro RR CF Roundels CF Wheel caps

Originally Posted by theXman' post='876711' date='May 12 2009, 08:35 PM
Sorry for being non-responsive with prior PM. I wasn't sure which date I can commit to and didn't want to say anything then back out. I really want to come and might have to bring the whole family (wife + 2 toddlers). Not sure if anyone is doing the same thing. Anyway, I will confirm later once I talk to my wife.
Great...still trying to convince my wife to come. She came last time and enjoyed it.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

Originally Posted by Brit_in_NJ' post='877095' date='May 13 2009, 08:17 AM
Great...still trying to convince my wife to come. She came last time and enjoyed it.
Wife will just have to bear with us as we admire and shoot pictures of our cars.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:38 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i

1. khooger
2. 5er Sport
3. Brit in
4. king1828 m5
5. ZeroCool

Quick Reply: Sunday June 7th...New Jersey Mini Meet