Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

SEMA Autoshow Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 03:08 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

To all of you guys from the US. Anybody went to last SEMA?
I'm interested in going next year. Can anybody provide me with some details like when, where, how much, etc.....
It would be a long trip for me all the way from Europe so I better plan this well
Old 07-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

Originally Posted by Peter530i' date='Jul 25 2005, 04:08 AM
To all of you guys from the US. Anybody went to last SEMA?
I'm interested in going next year. Can anybody provide me with some details like when, where, how much, etc.....
It would be a long trip for me all the way from Europe so I better plan this well
[snapback]152758[/snapback]
sema.org
sema is not usually open to the public... afaik you have to own a company that deals with automotive industry.. if you know anybody they can get you tickets.. for free or for a small price. i think 15 dollars on presale... its in las vegas around november.... see you there
Old 07-26-2005, 12:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

are you sure it is not for public? That is weird because as it is presented in TV shows it seems pretty public
Old 07-26-2005, 01:45 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Peter530i' date='Jul 26 2005, 01:11 AM
are you sure it is not for public? That is weird because as it is presented in TV shows it seems pretty public
[snapback]153161[/snapback]

I know the big SEMA show in Vegas in NOT open to the public, but I remember a year or two ago SEMA had a smaller show for the public in the Los Angeles area. I don't know if the public show is a yearly event like the other show or whether it is always in the Los Angeles area.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:37 AM
Contributors

Shame on them not opening SEMA for public. So what is the place where I can actually see all those cars and mostly "pimped" accesories so I can perhaps buy some?????
Old 07-26-2005, 07:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

the smaller show that they do still have called IMPORT AUTO SALON. is open to the public... unfortunatly they dont have that show in california since its to close to the las vegas events alot of the manufacturers didnt want to spend so much for the event months apart ...afaik....
Old 07-26-2005, 07:43 AM
Contributors

oh yeah..... forgot... they dont let you buy stuff there @ the sema.... but for import auto salon ... you can purchase stuf
Old 07-26-2005, 07:45 AM
Contributors

oops again..... the import auto salon is now towards the east coast....
Old 07-26-2005, 09:41 AM
Contributors

so you guys in the US get just Detroit Auto Show for public?
so basicaly to see all the pimpin extras is better to go to West Coast Customs known from MTV
Old 07-26-2005, 10:23 AM
Contributors

there are alot of events that cover pimped out cars.... go to modified.com or urbanracer.com and look at the event calender.... HIN or hot import nights is one of the premier car shows all over the usa worth looking at.... peter how bad do you want to go to the sma show in vegas.. bcuz i might be able to help you.... let me know. eric d

Quick Reply: SEMA Autoshow Las Vegas