Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Pictures!!!! ***2010 Spring Tri-State Area E60 Meet,

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by monsterj34
i will be up there next time if im in town

If you are up in NYC and want to run the twisties, PM me and we can set up a meet in your honor.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by dentity
Twisties.... I have a few more!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j26eob8i_Pk

Nice videos.

It upsets me by looking at the pictures and videos and I am only went through the half of them. My car is still in the shop and god know when I will get it back(hopefully this week).

BTW, can you share what type of camera or camera mount you used? So I can use it in our next meet...
Old 06-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by k Wang
Nice videos.

It upsets me by looking at the pictures and videos and I am only went through the half of them. My car is still in the shop and god know when I will get it back(hopefully this week).

BTW, can you share what type of camera or camera mount you used? So I can use it in our next meet...

Dentity mounted the camera on his roof. He is a real pro.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Senior Members

Wish I was there. You did a great job.

I guess the dealer still not able to find out what's the problem of my car...

Old 06-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Contributors

Wish I was there. You did a great job.

I guess the dealer still not able to find out what's the problem of my car...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZV_UnFsuVJM
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2RQR_MAp01U

Thanks. Lots of people contributed to pulling off this year's meet including Calton, Ralph, Gregg, David and John.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by Shezmon
wow... Vlad thanx for posting the pics... Tell Phil that he's a legend... Amazing pics.. Doesn't get any better than that.

Originally Posted by theXman
Vlad - Thank you for posting the photos and please send Phil a big thanks for taking so many shots of my car. I guess I was following you quite a bit.

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Nice pix Phil.

That is a lot of shots of Xman's ride. I counted 18 pics that has Dave's car in it.

Originally Posted by melimel
i just scoffed down a whole friggen bag of goldfish while looking at those pics!..lmao.. nice pics Vlad, or Phil..lol.. I have the -itis- now, so im gonna go relax..................................

Originally Posted by Triple5NYC
Sick pics Phil and DK. Had a blast guys! The day far exceeded my expectations. Looking forward to the next event.
I told Phil to reg at this forum (even though he doesn't have an E60... yet ), so hopefully he'll be chiming in.

In the meantime, I thank everyone who thanked us. And I'll definitely tell Phil about all the love he's getting here. BTW all the pics I've posted are by Phil - I was driving the whole way and oh yes, David, Phil LOVED your car - the color is so photogenic and the setup is perfect hence many pics of it I think I will setup a photo op meet this year again, sometime toward the end of the season - so we can all meet up and take lots and lots of pics of our cars. Maybe do a BBQ or meet at a BBQ restaurant... maybe seafood - Clemente's by Sheepshead Bay is one choice. So stay tuned
Old 06-15-2010, 03:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 550i Titanium Grey Metallic - 6 Speed Manual, Sport Suspension, Premium, Cold Weather, Navigation, Shades, L7 Sound

http://www.goprocamera.com/

Nice videos.

Old 06-15-2010, 03:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian
I told Phil to reg at this forum (even though he doesn't have an E60... yet ), so hopefully he'll be chiming in.

In the meantime, I thank everyone who thanked us. And I'll definitely tell Phil about all the love he's getting here. BTW all the pics I've posted are by Phil - I was driving the whole way and oh yes, David, Phil LOVED your car - the color is so photogenic and the setup is perfect hence many pics of it I think I will setup a photo op meet this year again, sometime toward the end of the season - so we can all meet up and take lots and lots of pics of our cars. Maybe do a BBQ or meet at a BBQ restaurant... maybe seafood - Clemente's by Sheepshead Bay is one choice. So stay tuned
Phil should register. I have seen him at more meets than most New York area members in the last year.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

ANGELO!!! awesome video dude!! We are hot, you know it...

and Vlad Clementes sounds awesome!!! can i get there by boat? lol.. well pick you guys up and go for a ride! summers coming..
Old 06-15-2010, 09:50 AM
Members

My Ride: '08 535i SPORT l Deep Sea Blue l 19" AC Schnitzers Type IV Forged l GP Thunders & Hoen Fogs l SolarGuard 28%

Originally Posted by nigxdoof
I didn't know you golfed Rich? I need some help / tutoring. Let me know when you're free!
mike.... what happened to ya on sat i wuz lookin' for u when i saw ur same wheels on anutha E60..... i golf every mondays @bethpage -lets do this!!

Quick Reply: Pictures!!!! ***2010 Spring Tri-State Area E60 Meet,