Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Pictures!!!! ***2010 Spring Tri-State Area E60 Meet,

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sdg1871
I think that more often than not, the real reason why most folks who flake flake is that they don't want to get up early in the morning on the weekend.
We almost had another flaker. John (brabusw209amg) We had to call and text him numerous times. He had to meet us at the Palisades Mall.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:17 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
We almost had another flaker. John (brabusw209amg) We had to call and text him numerous times. He had to meet us at the Palisades Mall.

Well you seemed to work your magic.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by zerocool
we have another meet on August 4th , anyone who wish to come are more than welcome to join us . Here's the current roster:1.DKNY-Kenny/Danny2.Dentity-Nate3.Ciro4.Jimmy5.Zerocool
if i show up, i will be the states witness... "uh yes judge, i saw these 6 hooligins (oops i meant 5) doing 180"
Old 06-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

U r too kind Scottie boy
Old 06-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004

I think that more often than not, the real reason why most folks who flake flake is that they don't want to get up early in the morning on the weekend.

Honestly, even when folks flake on meets that I am organizing, I don't get pissed off or annoyed. This is an entirely voluntary board by and for enthusiasts. There is nothing commercial, political or hierarchical about this place which is so very different from most of the rest of the world.

Everything is meant to happen for a reason and if a member decides not to go on a meet, that's OK with me. It just means that we end up with a group of members at the meet who have put aside everything else to be on the meet. And it does make for some good driving stuff and a lot of fun.
+1 well said Scott
Old 06-13-2010, 07:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Honestly, even when folks flake on meets that I am organizing, I don't get pissed off or annoyed. This is an entirely voluntary board by and for enthusiasts. There is nothing commercial, political or hierarchical about this place which is so very different from most of the rest of the world.

Everything is meant to happen for a reason and if a member decides not to go on a meet, that's OK with me. It just means that we end up with a group of members at the meet who have put aside everything else to be on the meet. And it does make for some good driving stuff and a lot of fun.
+1 Those who really want to come will come, and the rest...who cares.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by unknown
if i show up, i will be the states witness... "uh yes judge, i saw these 6 hooligins (oops i meant 5) doing 180"
Jimmy I WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR SNEAKINESS for the rest of my life ! you are one slick driver ....i really feel bad about the ticket beacuse it's my first speeding ticket(1180D) and i wasn't even speeding-oh i meant WE. The officers were even stumped when i mentioned all the speed limits we passed by- he then changed the conversation that there was one in the group that admitted running the speed they tagged, when i asked who was it he walked away.

it was a good thing that the run was really great! it was really worth it .
Old 06-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by gregg2gs
Honestly, I want to be there as a wittness. As a matter of fact, we all should be.
Thats really nice Gregg...same reason why i keep showing up-there's alot of nice people the group.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:20 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
he even had his tooth brush in his pocket when he stepped oof his car
Old 06-13-2010, 07:21 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by dentity
video with trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln-TlecK65I
nice videos Nate! great job!

Quick Reply: Pictures!!!! ***2010 Spring Tri-State Area E60 Meet,