Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Phoenix get together

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 05:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey is there anyone from phoenix who knows about any e60 meets or better yet-drives. Or is anyone interested? I would love to go out early on a weekend morning and go cruising on a fun drive in the one of many cool drives here. Any interest?
Old 05-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Senior Members

There is a meet and greet forum on the site. This post belongs there. You got 8 posts alone on just the 1st page of the e60 discussion forum. Man your active. Use the search it can answer a lot of questions. You are way to active on this forum, no offense, but just cool out a little.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by sleepyca31' post='428053' date='May 24 2007, 06:41 PM
Hey is there anyone from phoenix who knows about any e60 meets or better yet-drives. Or is anyone interested? I would love to go out early on a weekend morning and go cruising on a fun drive in the one of many cool drives here. Any interest?
I would enjoy a Phoenix meet and greet. There are a few more guys from phoenix that might be interested. Hope they see this thread. Actually, I think you posted the suggestion in the right place so more are likely to see it. The mods will move it. Still 20045... is correct; the Meet and Greet forum actually is the proper place for the posting your suggestion. I hope others see it.
Old 05-25-2007, 11:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

Be careful when you say "Phoenix" We will be trying to "launch" Phoenix aboard a Delta II rocket on 3 August from Cape Canaveral.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:52 PM
Banned

Cool it? Are you joking? There is no limit to storage space or anything on this site-what is wrong with starting lots of threads? You cool it bro

Yes so if anyone is getting this-znod and others in Phoenix who are interested just respond and I guess if there are enough of us we could plan a little get together/drive event and have some fun. The more types of e60s the better-would love to see a 525,528, 530, 545, 535 and 550 all represented and we could really compare and contrast the machines!

Anyone anyone else interested?
Old 05-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Senior Members

It's not just me; you are annoying others on this site. I have not reported you, but I know others that have reported you and your ridiculous comments. Why do you think no one is replying to your posts now, they have no respect for you. I have heard from others that you were kicked of the bimmerfest site, let me tell you that is difficult to do, they let a lot of things go. So I am just trying to help you out.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by 20045seriesOC' post='428383' date='May 25 2007, 06:11 PM
It's not just me; you are annoying others on this site. I have not reported you, but I know others that have reported you and your ridiculous comments. Why do you think no one is replying to your posts now, they have no respect for you. I have heard from others that you were kicked of the bimmerfest site, let me tell you that is difficult to do, they let a lot of things go. So I am just trying to help you out.
I have replied to many of his posts. I do not consider any of his posts to be ridiculous--though some may be a tad misguided. It's no biggie. Report him if you want. But, you are not a mod; thus, you have no business trying to be a psuedo-mod. Ignore him if you don't like what he says. But, insulting him is not an option IMO.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by cobradav' post='428310' date='May 25 2007, 12:49 PM
Be careful when you say "Phoenix" We will be trying to "launch" Phoenix aboard a Delta II rocket on 3 August from Cape Canaveral.
Hi cd. Good to see you. And, I say just try to get Phoenix off the ground. It is a strangely pleasant place to live. But, it has a way of being at, or near the top, of most every bad things list and at, or near the bottom, of most every good things list. The basic problem, IMO, is its very low average per capita income figure.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Znod' post='428395' date='May 25 2007, 07:14 PM
Hi cd. Good to see you. And, I say just try to get Phoenix off the ground. It is a strangely pleasant place to live. But, it has a way of being at, or near the top, of most every bad things list and at, or near the bottom, of most every good things list. The basic problem, IMO, is its very low average per capita income figure.
Totally agree-in crime, stolen cars and "sweatiest american cities" we rank wayyy up there. However education seems to be year after year at the bottom.

Anyway I do not see why people read my posts if they annoy them or are that stupid-everyone of my posts have been legit questions or comments that MANY people benefted from.

Anyway no more people from phoenix? I tried to pm ya znod but it is not showing that it sent but I took the SR 87 drive up through payson today and was REALLY fun. Went at 530am and was just totally dead which surprised me with the long weekend butnot sure if you have done that drive or not but man its ALL twisties with tons of long straights in the mix, especially on the way back. I counted 8 longgg straights where road was totally empty and could really push the car.

But I would love to do it a couple more times so I get a bit more comfy with the turns-getting to know which turns are definetly the slow down turns is a must-so I errored on the cautious side and went slower than I know I could have but nonetheless a really fun ride.

Anyway thought it would be a good ride-along with some e60s if anyone is interested one of these weekend mornings.

What was really fun was passing these packs of harley dudes (nothing against them-family is full of em!) but they always think they are the loudest and dominate the road-so when I could fly by them and make sure they knew I was going by them it was too much fun and they only had fun back as they would rev it and go even harder. Good times.

Alright well have a good long weekend people and pm me if any of you are interested or even one of you-even 2 cars would still be a good time-I love playing catch and run with another car. I got to do it with a C55 AMG today for about half the ride. THe guy looked quite old with his wife but he still gave it a good run which is great to see-considering his car could totally smoke mine and all as well it was nice he ran with me.