Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Meeting in Prague ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

What would you guys say about meeting in Prague? Is it even worth of presenting some ideas?
Well the city is great, the beer is the best (Pilsner from Pilsen)
Higway from German border to Pragus is very very nice too so you can enjoy some driving too

Anybody interested?

Sept. 15-17
Old 05-09-2005, 12:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 MY 545i Sport Saloon. 2006 MY Alpina B3S Convertible. 2006 MY Brabus Smart 42 Cabrio. 2006 MY AM DB9 Coupe.

Well..... since I live in Prague sometimes, I better say yes hadn't I? Otherwise no more rizeks for me !!!
Old 05-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 545iA Black Sapphire
Model Year: 2005
Engine: 545i

Prague is beautiful. When did you have in mind?
Old 05-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Contributors

Kru?ovice Čern? for me I have been there on the train twice - driving would be a nice change!
Old 05-09-2005, 11:14 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 520dA coming up.

You guys are becoming the die hards concerning the Euro-meetings

Prague: beautiful, depends on date.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:39 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

Well I'm so glad that you guys would come.
The thing is how to arrange this. I have no problem to take care of everythink over here.

Do most of you want to come just for a day = lunch and a little drive around with our E60s?

or you would like to stay for couple of days so we can do some sightseeing and driving?

Also what about the time? I'm very flexible about that.

Pls let me know your ideas so I can come up with some plan and facts so that I can present it here on the forum and make it happen
Old 05-10-2005, 04:13 AM
Contributors

I would stay at least 1 night possibly more. We have lots of visitors coming this summer so later in the fall would have a better chance of working for me.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

I'm interested. Also depending on the date and I would need to stay 2 nights.
Old 05-21-2005, 09:20 AM
Contributors

so guys any more of your interested in coming for some meeting to Prague?

also I just got an idea that we could all go and rent this great race track which is pretty close to Prague.

It would be just us on a race track, doesn't it sound great? We could finaly compare different engine in reality.

Check this web
http://www.autodrom-most.cz/eng/index.php

It is a pretty well know race track and good one.
Old 05-21-2005, 11:00 AM
Contributors

Can't promise we can go but, when were you looking at having the meet?

Quick Reply: Meeting in Prague ?