Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

>>> FORT LEE MEET * OCT 23 * K-BBQ <<<

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 08:41 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Couldn't have said it better myself. Love those wheels, man
Thanks man! Great job on organizing the meet!

Originally Posted by Ghostteck
I feel the same as everyone else it was great to see old faces agn, its been just too long, we have to get together more often food was great and the company makes it all worth while
We should, hopefully before I get rid of the car.

Originally Posted by meast13
Vlad...it was great meeting another xi guy...we are too few... ...but definately keep me posted on the Bilstein shocks...you have my full support to going in on with this mod...at least the 2 of us can get some sort of discount on the shocks and install together...i know Ciro wants to do it too, hopefully all 3 of us can do it at the same time.. ...but thank you for organizing the meet...next time we should take it to some place out east...jus an idea...
What about me?! You forgetting I have an Xi too?
Old 10-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 530Xi Black Black Automatic NAV Cold Weather Package Premium Package Exterior Red RPI Air Scoop Matte Black Grills 15% Tints Rear Light Tints Shadowline Trim Black Carbon Fiber Roundels Gloss Red Painted Calipers CF hood and trunk roundels Engine BMC filter, RPI scoop Interior ACS pedals Ultimate LED Interior Light Kit Wheels Miro Type 111 matte black 19x8.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 245/35/19 fronts 19x9.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 275/30/19 rears Lighting Euro sticker Angel Eyes Upgrade 8000k FOG White LED Eyebrow Upgrade LED Cluster Upgrade LED License Plate Upgrade

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60
What about me?! You forgetting I have an Xi too?
Sorry JC.... ...don't get rid of your car yet man....you'll miss it too much...and if you do...you know who's going to be at your door asking for parts...
Old 10-25-2010, 12:22 PM
Contributors

I'm a little late to reply...but guys amazing time ...next meet we should have top gear come to the meet...they just said "BMW owners are people that are winners...they just like to win"...so true...it was an amazing time getting together with such enthusiast that love one type of car ...can't wait for the next one and DK WHERE THOSE PICTURES AT? lol....can't wait to see them

BEST,
-Mikey Meast

https://5series.net/forums/topic/105...lee-meet-pics/
Old 10-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Contributors

Sorry JC.... ...don't get rid of your car yet man....you'll miss it too much...and if you do...you know who's going to be at your door asking for parts...
LOL .. It's all good homie! You'll be the 1st person I hit up once we make the decision on whether to keep the car or not.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

The pleasure was all mine...your car looks beautiful... ...if you ever want to meet up since you're on the island I'm definately down...i also live in westbury/old westbury right near Kevin

Vlad...it was great meeting another xi guy...we are too few... ...but definately keep me posted on the Bilstein shocks...you have my full support to going in on with this mod...at least the 2 of us can get some sort of discount on the shocks and install together...i know Ciro wants to do it too, hopefully all 3 of us can do it at the same time.. ...but thank you for organizing the meet...next time we should take it to some place out east...jus an idea...
Gasho on LI? I'm thinking either that or the Mt Fuji restaurant in Hillburn, NY. But Hillburn is definitely not out East

We can always just chill - I'm in Brooklyn, right off Belt Pkwy around Sheepshead Bay area - you're always welcome to come hang - you got my #

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60
LOL .. It's all good homie! You'll be the 1st person I hit up once we make the decision on whether to keep the car or not.
I know those wheels won't be 4S very long...
Old 10-26-2010, 05:02 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 530Xi Black Black Automatic NAV Cold Weather Package Premium Package Exterior Red RPI Air Scoop Matte Black Grills 15% Tints Rear Light Tints Shadowline Trim Black Carbon Fiber Roundels Gloss Red Painted Calipers CF hood and trunk roundels Engine BMC filter, RPI scoop Interior ACS pedals Ultimate LED Interior Light Kit Wheels Miro Type 111 matte black 19x8.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 245/35/19 fronts 19x9.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 275/30/19 rears Lighting Euro sticker Angel Eyes Upgrade 8000k FOG White LED Eyebrow Upgrade LED Cluster Upgrade LED License Plate Upgrade

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Gasho on LI? I'm thinking either that or the Mt Fuji restaurant in Hillburn, NY. But Hillburn is definitely not out East
I'm always down for habachi...but we could do italian...jus throwin it out there.... ...not for nothing but i think i know a few good places...lol...if everyone wants i'd find a place in Long Island we could all go to...i know of a great place in brooklyn...family style...all the beer and wine you could eat but parking is a bitch :thumbsdown: ...but food is AMAZING ...i'm always down to meet up for coffee or anything guys...jus give me a call
Old 10-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Brooklyn is awesome for good food, but, like you said, parking sucks. Let's do LI instead - I love Italian food! Matter of fact, haven't had good Italian in a while!