Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Chicago 550i Owners And Future Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Performance Center Delivery May 19, 2006: 2007 BMW 550i, Black Saphire, Beige Interior with Poplar Wood, Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Access, Navigation, Power Shades, SMG, M Aero Package, Rear Heating,
Talking

I noticed there are quite a few Chicago owners and people waiting on delivery. I wanted to see how many would be interested in a meet and greet. I am expecting to take performance center delivery of my 550i on May 19th so some time after that would be cool. Any one interested?

The wait is killimg me!!
Old 04-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Contributors

A summer-time Chicago meet would be great!
Old 04-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 Silver Grey 545i, Steptronic, Black Leather, Poplar Trim, Sport Package, Logic7, Comfort Seats, Nav, PDC, Cold Weather Package, Sun Shades, X-pel clear bra

I would be interested. It was discussed sometime last year and nothing materialized.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:40 PM
fq1
Members

Originally Posted by ACEE' post='271230' date='Apr 19 2006, 12:06 PM
I noticed there are quite a few Chicago owners and people waiting on delivery. I wanted to see how many would be interested in a meet and greet. I am expecting to take performance center delivery of my 550i on May 19th so some time after that would be cool. Any one interested?

The wait is killimg me!!
Works for me.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Members

It all depends when I receive the car. It should be mid-June. I don't know how I can survive until then though.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i "Ben Hogan's 5 Iron" SilverGrey/Black Sport, L7, NAV, CW, AS, Split FR 2003 Audi A4 3.0 CVT "Part of the Moniker" Silver/Ebony, Prem, CW, Star 17s

Originally Posted by nicknec' post='271404' date='Apr 19 2006, 05:31 PM
I would be interested. It was discussed sometime last year and nothing materialized.

Yeah, someone promised a few drinks and food last time. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! I felt I was entering the world of martinis, the Monanco jet set, parties with Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso, and hot women (um check, wife is safely in the kitchen). And then, without warning and any compassion, the host just dissappears from the board without trace.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm up for it and it will be great fun. While my E60 can beat up yours, a nicely spec'd E60 in any color warms my heart every damn time.

Lets do it!!!! Got chewing gum for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CVT Benhogan
Old 04-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Members

Originally Posted by CVTBenhogan' post='271443' date='Apr 19 2006, 06:31 PM
Yeah, someone promised a few drinks and food last time. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! I felt I was entering the world of martinis, the Monanco jet set, parties with Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso, and hot women (um check, wife is safely in the kitchen). And then, without warning and any compassion, the host just dissappears from the board without trace.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm up for it and it will be great fun. While my E60 can beat up yours, a nicely spec'd E60 in any color warms my heart every damn time.

Lets do it!!!! Got chewing gum for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CVT Benhogan

Everyone, I have a idea.... I own a couple restaurants in the southwest suburbs. I will be more than happy to host. My second location is under remodeling (re-opening in May) and is located in Downers Grove... first location is takeout/delivery only so no seating and no bar... but the second one has full bar .

I should have my 550i by next week.. can't wait!
Old 04-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i "Ben Hogan's 5 Iron" SilverGrey/Black Sport, L7, NAV, CW, AS, Split FR 2003 Audi A4 3.0 CVT "Part of the Moniker" Silver/Ebony, Prem, CW, Star 17s

Originally Posted by dawyeah' post='271510' date='Apr 19 2006, 10:36 PM
Everyone, I have a idea.... I own a couple restaurants in the southwest suburbs. I will be more than happy to host. My second location is under remodeling (re-opening in May) and is located in Downers Grove... first location is takeout/delivery only so no seating and no bar... but the second one has full bar .
I should have my 550i by next week.. can't wait!

Hi there,

I live in Downers Grove right off of Odgen and Fairview. If you see a silver grey 550 blowing by you while your breaking in your ride, its probably me.

I'm all for a meet. Just lets us know and congrats on your purchase!!!
Old 04-19-2006, 08:09 PM
Members

Originally Posted by CVTBenhogan' post='271517' date='Apr 19 2006, 10:48 PM
Hi there,

I live in Downers Grove right off of Odgen and Fairview. If you see a silver grey 550 blowing by you while your breaking in your ride, its probably me.

I'm all for a meet. Just lets us know and congrats on your purchase!!!

Restaurant is called Bok Choy Cafe. On Woodward and Hobson...opening in 1st week of May.

All are welcome... Lets plan on sometime in June/July when everyone gets their cars.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Members

My Ride: Performance Center Delivery May 19, 2006: 2007 BMW 550i, Black Saphire, Beige Interior with Poplar Wood, Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Access, Navigation, Power Shades, SMG, M Aero Package, Rear Heating,
Originally Posted by dawyeah' post='271526' date='Apr 19 2006, 11:09 PM
Restaurant is called Bok Choy Cafe. On Woodward and Hobson...opening in 1st week of May.

All are welcome... Lets plan on sometime in June/July when everyone gets their cars.

Very cool I order from your take out restaurant a lot. I live on the border of Naperville and Bolingbrook on Boughton. If every one else is interested in the offer, I would not mind meeting the owner of the restaurant responsible for me gaining quite a few pounds!!

Thanks for the offer Dawyeah. How does this sound to everyone?

I am also OK with waiting till June so that we all have our beast to ohhh and awww about.

Quick Reply: Chicago 550i Owners And Future Owners