Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Bimmerfest 2009?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Originally Posted by hiepsta' post='866833' date='May 3 2009, 11:13 AM
yo skeeter , hit me up sometimes mang ... thanks for a good time yesterday dawg !!!!
fo show....I'll hit you up...I'll come out there and chill some time....
Old 05-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Custom Matt White Paint by PLATINUM VIP | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | 6 Speed Manual | Premium Sound | Oem ///M5 Front Bumper | Oem ///M5 Rear Bumper | OEM ///M5 Side Skirts | Oem ///M5 Trunk Finisher | Oem ///M5 Fenders | 20% Tint | Vip Modular Wheels | 21x9.5 F | 21 x11 R | Magnaflow Exhaust | AAA Oval Tips | RPI Scoops | KW V2 Coilovers | Predator Ice V2 Angel Eyes | LED Side Turn Signal Markers ( Smoked ) Cross Drilled Rotors | CF Engine cover | Axxis Deluxe Break Pads | K&N Drop in

Originally Posted by skeeter' post='866905' date='May 3 2009, 12:03 PM
fo show....I'll hit you up...I'll come out there and chill some time....
aight coo ...
Old 05-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 Silver 535i Virgin--Becoming a Beast!

Originally Posted by hiepsta' post='866959' date='May 3 2009, 12:12 PM
aight coo ...
Guys...that was sick!

Hiepsta and Skeeter...you guys are the shit man! Thanks for rolling up and down. And great to hang out with you both. I truly look forward to the next time. Hiep...hit me up with a PM and give me your number and email.

The CHP was very cool (did I just say that?) and he told me he pulled me over because he "thought my car was the coolest"!!!!!!! And because I had my hood up, he thought I had something to hide. LOL!!!!! SHITE YOU NOT! My hood was up because I was "sunburned raw". My wife laughed at me so hard last night. She was like "I love White Boys" but not "Rock Lobsters". HA!!!! Pathetic I didn't hit up some lotion. I guess I too thought it was going to rain. I was feeling the burn last night. And right now as I type this. Jesus...

I told the CHP Officer I just got my plates this week (actually 3 weeks ago)but didn't put them on due to the Show and because my car was a "EUROREV Show Car". Showed him how I didn't have Tint on my front windows to stay legal. He bought it and said he was only giving me a "Correctable ticket violation" and no effect on my record. He did hassle me about my tinted rear tail lights though. He asked me if I knew how to get back to the 101 and I said "yeah, it's right behind me if I do a U-Turn"...he straight busted out a laugh and said "cool, just don't let me see it".

Mac-Fly....you got King Kong size balls! Fellas. Let me tell you. Mac Fly and Hiepsta did some "jail bait" stuff on the 101 at the crack of dawn with me. Crazy doesn't describe the word. All I remember was my "Governor cutting on" in 4th Gear in the M3. I looked down and was like "HOLY SH>>>>>>>". Anyways, as I told Johnny by BB IM, 'it brought me back to life'. I'll never forget it. SICK!!!!!!

And it was only like 15-20 seconds at that speed before anybody gets their panties in a wad and lectures us for being reckless. Essentially we drove our cars for about a minute like the wizards of Bavarian Motorwerkes meant them to be driven! So no apologies here. And we all lived to tell and write about it.

Good seeing Joe and Nerwizzle and also Mike at the show. For anybody I left off, it was nice meeting you too. Awesome time!

Nor Cal Bar-b-Cue? Let's do this? It's cheaper than a club and we'll have pics to remember it by?

Who is in?

Check out our blog in my sig for some pictures from the show. I'll add more when I have time later tonight!
Attached Thumbnails Bimmerfest 2009?-zodiefromthefrontbimmerfest.jpg  
Old 05-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by SoCalM5Mang' post='867161' date='May 3 2009, 05:29 PM
Guys...that was sick!

Hiepsta and Skeeter...you guys are the shit man! Thanks for rolling up and down. And great to hang out with you both. I truly look forward to the next time. Hiep...hit me up with a PM and give me your number and email.

The CHP was very cool (did I just say that?) and he told me he pulled me over because he "thought my car was the coolest"!!!!!!! And because I had my hood up, he thought I had something to hide. LOL!!!!! SHITE YOU NOT! My hood was up because I was "sunburned raw". My wife laughed at me so hard last night. She was like "I love White Boys" but not "Rock Lobsters". HA!!!! Pathetic I didn't hit up some lotion. I guess I too thought it was going to rain. I was feeling the burn last night. And right now as I type this. Jesus...

I told the CHP Officer I just got my plates this week (actually 3 weeks ago)but didn't put them on due to the Show and because my car was a "EUROREV Show Car". Showed him how I didn't have Tint on my front windows to stay legal. He bought it and said he was only giving me a "Correctable ticket violation" and no effect on my record. He did hassle me about my tinted rear tail lights though. He asked me if I knew how to get back to the 101 and I said "yeah, it's right behind me if I do a U-Turn"...he straight busted out a laugh and said "cool, just don't let me see it".

Mac-Fly....you got King Kong size balls! Fellas. Let me tell you. Mac Fly and Hiepsta did some "jail bait" stuff on the 101 at the crack of dawn with me. Crazy doesn't describe the word. All I remember was my "Governor cutting on" in 4th Gear in the M3. I looked down and was like "HOLY SH>>>>>>>". Anyways, as I told Johnny by BB IM, 'it brought me back to life'. I'll never forget it. SICK!!!!!!

And it was only like 15-20 seconds at that speed before anybody gets their panties in a wad and lectures us for being reckless. Essentially we drove our cars for about a minute like the wizards of Bavarian Motorwerkes meant them to be driven! So no apologies here. And we all lived to tell and write about it.

Good seeing Joe and Nerwizzle and also Mike at the show. For anybody I left off, it was nice meeting you too. Awesome time!

Nor Cal Bar-b-Cue? Let's do this? It's cheaper than a club and we'll have pics to remember it by?

Who is in?

Check out our blog in my sig for some pictures from the show. I'll add more when I have time later tonight!
Nice run Jay. we'll have to do it again when you get that governor taken out! hitting 160+ is a rush like no other!

anyways, here's my pix... http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=76299&hl=
Old 05-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by SoCalM5Mang' post='867161' date='May 3 2009, 08:29 PM
Guys...that was sick!

Who is in?

dude, Hiepsta and i were on lanes 2 and 3 and when the CHP pulled up from Hiepstats' side and pulled u over we were like "oh shit" ! glad he was sort of cool and everything worked out. I think we all got surn burt, but u being the whitest was probably the worse LOL. nice caravan down man and cool hanging out. Your M3 is tight !
bbq anytime....summers' around the corner.

Skeeter, your AW 545 is sick ! nice meeting you dude.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Originally Posted by MacoBMW4life' post='867340' date='May 3 2009, 09:13 PM
dude, Hiepsta and i were on lanes 2 and 3 and when the CHP pulled up from Hiepstats' side and pulled u over we were like "oh shit" ! glad he was sort of cool and everything worked out. I think we all got surn burt, but u being the whitest was probably the worse LOL. nice caravan down man and cool hanging out. Your M3 is tight !

Thanks bro...It was good meeting you too...I'm down for a bbq sometime...
Old 05-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Members

My Ride: '04 530i

Hey, does anyone know where I can order Nitto decal/stickers to put onto my window? Saw some pretty cool ones on the cars at bimmerfest and asked one of the guys from the Nitto booth about it, but told me they didn't carry them there. Thanks!
Old 05-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

good seeing you guys
Old 05-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Custom Matt White Paint by PLATINUM VIP | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | 6 Speed Manual | Premium Sound | Oem ///M5 Front Bumper | Oem ///M5 Rear Bumper | OEM ///M5 Side Skirts | Oem ///M5 Trunk Finisher | Oem ///M5 Fenders | 20% Tint | Vip Modular Wheels | 21x9.5 F | 21 x11 R | Magnaflow Exhaust | AAA Oval Tips | RPI Scoops | KW V2 Coilovers | Predator Ice V2 Angel Eyes | LED Side Turn Signal Markers ( Smoked ) Cross Drilled Rotors | CF Engine cover | Axxis Deluxe Break Pads | K&N Drop in

Originally Posted by MacoBMW4life' post='867340' date='May 3 2009, 09:13 PM

shit i thot they was gonna try to fuck with me bcuzz of my "XHUSLER" plate .. lol .... it was nice to c u again max ....
Old 05-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy' post='867450' date='May 4 2009, 12:07 AM
good seeing you guys
nice to c u too bro !!!

Quick Reply: Bimmerfest 2009?