Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

--> BENELUX E60 list <-- www.esnips.com/web/bmwe60benelux

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 03:46 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 645 Ci, Individual Stratusgrey Metallic with individual grey leather Individual Stratos metallic, Shadow line, Black Individual leather, 19'' ellisoid, Panorama sunroof, PDC, Dynamic drive, Adaptive steering, Adaptive headlights, Voice control, Logic 7, Prof sat nav, BT phone, TV, Heated Sport seats, Ski sac, light pakket, CD-changer. Mods (so far): iPod interface, K&N Airfilter.

Originally Posted by BMWMB' post='355261' date='Nov 12 2006, 07:21 PM
I live in Rotem, only 25km's from Djoppenbeejk...

Nice car you have there...
Are you satisfied about the colour, because we ordered a 335i in spacegrau (almost the same colour), and we still hesitate...
About the colour: I love it. Since I'm not much of a cleaner, black (like my previous car) is not a wise colour to choose for me, although I love black coloured cars in general. Stratos Metallic grey has, depending of the light reflexion angle, a blue or brown shine. I love this colour and it is perfect for me because it doesn't show dirt as much.

I don't know if the spacegrau has a certain shine under certain light angles? But I think a dark shade of grey will be very nice for a 335i, don't hesitate, go for it !!
Old 11-15-2006, 10:56 PM
Members

My Ride: Mercedes E but next year I hope a e60!!!

Beste e60/61 drivers,
Is er iemand die in Limburg woont met een e60 incl. sportpack.
Zit te twijfelen met of zonder ivm de hardheid/comfort. Wil daarom eens langsgaan bij mensen met een sportpack.Bij de dealers is het altijd zonder. Dus vergelijken gaat dan niet. Wie kan mij helpen bij de keuze en bij wie mag ik eens langskomen.

gr.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:05 AM
Members

My Ride: A 520 D, Steptronic, june 2006, Black Sapphire, Black Excusive leather, Bi-Xenon, Adaptive headlights, Sound System, Navi-Pro, High Gloss Shadow Line, Sun Protection Glass, M-Sport steering wheel, Auto-Dim int + Folding Ext mirrors, Rear side airbags, Anthracite Headlining, Automatic Air Conditioning Advanced

@ rifwachter, waarom maak je geen afspraak voor een testrit in Bornem?
Het zou mij sterk lijken, als ze daar geen 5-serie hebben met een M-Pack.
Groetjes
Old 11-16-2006, 12:47 AM
Members

My Ride: Mercedes E but next year I hope a e60!!!

@ kazimierz, zou ik eventueel kunnen doen ,alleen moet ik een stalen gezicht opzetten dat ik van plan ben een nieuwe te kopen, alhoewel ik van plan ben eene te gaan invoeren. Maar beter dat dan niks natuurlijk.

Groeten uit Eksel
Old 11-16-2006, 05:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 545iA Black Sapphire
Model Year: 2005
Engine: 545i

Originally Posted by Doc Horror' post='355935' date='Nov 14 2006, 01:11 PM
I started working in Vlissingen november first. I'm a little short in time. I go home about every weekend,and the GF demands extra attention since I don't see her during the weeks. The social life is also concentrated in the weekends.

A meeting would be very nice, I agree to do it when the chance of nice wheather is much bigger (like spring). Bornem could be nice OR maybe during one of the BMW club meetings at Zolder?

Bornem sounds good for a spring meet !
Old 11-23-2006, 01:58 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 645 Ci, Individual Stratusgrey Metallic with individual grey leather Individual Stratos metallic, Shadow line, Black Individual leather, 19'' ellisoid, Panorama sunroof, PDC, Dynamic drive, Adaptive steering, Adaptive headlights, Voice control, Logic 7, Prof sat nav, BT phone, TV, Heated Sport seats, Ski sac, light pakket, CD-changer. Mods (so far): iPod interface, K&N Airfilter.

Originally Posted by andy545' post='356776' date='Nov 16 2006, 03:37 PM

Bornem sounds good for a spring meet !
Andy,

Which dealer do you go to for your service? I go to Kessels in Maastricht, they are great. I can definately recommend them .

Bornem is fine with me, but if we do Zolder we should be able to do some rounds at the track! Maybe a combo is an option ?

Doc
Old 11-23-2006, 02:16 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Doc Horror' post='359634' date='Nov 23 2006, 11:58 AM
Andy,

Which dealer do you go to for your service? I go to Kessels in Maastricht, they are great. I can definately recommend them .

Bornem is fine with me, but if we do Zolder we should be able to do some rounds at the track! Maybe a combo is an option ?

Doc
Basically I choose between A2, Kessels and BMW Kohl in Aachen, depends on the work. My car has been given an extra 2 years warranty by A2 because of the problems I had with the engine. I know the werkplaats chef there very well and have a good understanding. Anything warranty related therefore, to them.
Kessels are good as well. I have done some work there as well (replacement HUD windscreen) and know most of the guys there from the old days when they were in Geleen, but Kohl is very impressive from a service and cost standpoint. A small service for eg. on the 545i is 40euros cheaper plus they give me a equivalent 5 series as a replacement car without me asking. You have to kinda push with the others for that. Kohl has ACS next door so all mods are done in house - plus they know what they are doing. I would say for mods ACS or ///M or paint work, I will continue to go to Kohl.
Another example was the voice rec which was initially in German - but only Kohl was aware/capable to change it to English.

I'm in for anything with regards to a meet ! so long as I can get away from duty (I do a lot of weekend shifts)
Old 11-23-2006, 07:53 AM
Senior Members

My voice control was also set in German, but Beckers, the BMW dealer in Genk (of which I'm actually not that satisfied), managed with help of BMW Bornem (direct update in Genk from Bornem) to change everything to Dutch! (voice command, nav, screen). They told me the update was actually not yet available in Belgium and that I was the first one to have it!

So the impossible is possible after all!
Old 11-23-2006, 08:50 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Doc Horror' post='359720' date='Nov 23 2006, 05:53 PM
My voice control was also set in German, but Beckers, the BMW dealer in Genk (of which I'm actually not that satisfied), managed with help of BMW Bornem (direct update in Genk from Bornem) to change everything to Dutch! (voice command, nav, screen). They told me the update was actually not yet available in Belgium and that I was the first one to have it!

So the impossible is possible after all!

prima !
Old 12-10-2006, 07:46 AM
Contributors

hallo,
kan ik er ook nog bij op het lijstje
ik heb een 520d silbergrau meeste nog stock ,leder dakota zwart en de business line pro
138 velgen maar voor de zomer ga ik de 166 velgen bestellen.
M5 i drive knop word binnenkort geleverd en de rest volgt nog
woonachtig in belgie,wetteren(oost-vlaanderen) tegen gent
ps:ff nog een vraagje ivm de 166M5 velgen,zijn er hier mensen die er mee rijden en zou dat problemen geven met de keuring?
alvast bedankt

greets

gunter

Quick Reply: --> BENELUX E60 list <-- www.esnips.com/web/bmwe60benelux