Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

4th Central Cal Meet - San Luis Obispo - Sat Jul 18th

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by radzM550i' post='934764' date='Jul 6 2009, 10:05 PM
that's good to know Tony! I want to stay overnight.
Leave the girlfriend at home! LOL! j/k
Old 07-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i Custom Matt White Paint by PLATINUM VIP | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | 6 Speed Manual | Premium Sound | Oem ///M5 Front Bumper | Oem ///M5 Rear Bumper | OEM ///M5 Side Skirts | Oem ///M5 Trunk Finisher | Oem ///M5 Fenders | 20% Tint | Vip Modular Wheels | 21x9.5 F | 21 x11 R | Magnaflow Exhaust | AAA Oval Tips | RPI Scoops | KW V2 Coilovers | Predator Ice V2 Angel Eyes | LED Side Turn Signal Markers ( Smoked ) Cross Drilled Rotors | CF Engine cover | Axxis Deluxe Break Pads | K&N Drop in

2 more weeks ....
Old 07-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

it's going to be next week!!! days are coming by so fast!!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 09:03 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 SMG 545i silver grey metallic / bamboo anthracite / black leather CPO sport package premium sound park distance control cold weather package

add my name to the list.

I was planning on going to SLO that weekend to see the gf anyways, so might as well.
I wont need a room and sadly I am two months away from being able to attend native with you guys. But, more than likely I will meet everyone at the hotel, then mob with to Cambria for lunch.

Ps. there is absolutely no parking in front of or near Native. you would have to park in the parking structure a few blocks away, which could be fun setting off car alarms...
Old 07-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by eurotunerM3' post='936259' date='Jul 8 2009, 10:03 AM
add my name to the list.

I was planning on going to SLO that weekend to see the gf anyways, so might as well.
I wont need a room and sadly I am two months away from being able to attend native with you guys. But, more than likely I will meet everyone at the hotel, then mob with to Cambria for lunch.

Ps. there is absolutely no parking in front of or near Native. you would have to park in the parking structure a few blocks away, which could be fun setting off car alarms...
That's great that you can make it. Are you bringing your gf? What about staying for dinner? We're having dinner at Thai Classic a few blocks from Native.

The manager at Native did tell me there are some parking lots on Monteray. Is the parking structure one of those lots? I was thinking we can park there and walk to the Thai restaurant and then walk to Native after so the cars can be in one spot the whole time.

Oh, if you're coming from San Diego, you should get in touch with Hiepsta as he's from there also and you guys can caravan up to the OC meet point.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: alpinewhite's ride

Tony

Put these two as tentative for SLO

Vincent@EuroRev
Frank@KlassenIDwheels
Old 07-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Contributors

Cool. I should call Frank and bug him to come out. haha
Old 07-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by skeeter' post='934745' date='Jul 6 2009, 09:56 PM
I'm still up in the air...Are there any rooms left?
JUST GO! We still need to have that little mexico run
Old 07-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Contributors

Check this out. As a BMWCCA member, I get this monthly newsletter called die flusternde bombe (no idea what it means). In the latest issue, there's a small article about a get together last Nov between the Central Cal Chapter and the Central Coast Chapter of the BMWCCA and they mentioned our group. Some of you will remember a guy in a BMW motorcycle that followed the SoCal caravan to the park where we had our BBQ and then he went to get those BMWCCA members and they dropped by. Here's the part of the article that talked about us:

"Sam's (the gentleman with the BMW motorcycle) day got off to a promising start on his way up from Santa Maria when he passed by a flock of M5s at speed. It turns out they were part of the E60.net group's third annual Central California Meet, which was going on not far from where the Central Cal group was having lunch. So we took a brief detour and joined the E60.net group at San Luis Obispo's E.A. French Park for some socializing and hospitality. It was a stirring sight: at least fifteen M5s, nearly all E60s. Cowan and I speculated that the combined value of our mounts would come up short of covering the sales tax for that group!".

We are finally immortalized in ink.

I emailed the SLO area rep for BMWCCA and told him about next week's event and hopefully some of the locals will come join us.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='936386' date='Jul 8 2009, 12:16 PM
Check this out. As a BMWCCA member, I get this monthly newsletter called die flusternde bombe (no idea what it means). In the latest issue, there's a small article about a get together last Nov between the Central Cal Chapter and the Central Coast Chapter of the BMWCCA and they mentioned our group. Some of you will remember a guy in a BMW motorcycle that followed the SoCal caravan to the park where we had our BBQ and then he went to get those BMWCCA members and they dropped by. Here's the part of the article that talked about us:

"Sam's (the gentleman with the BMW motorcycle) day got off to a promising start on his way up from Santa Maria when he passed by a flock of M5s at speed. It turns out they were part of the E60.net group's third annual Central California Meet, which was going on not far from where the Central Cal group was having lunch. So we took a brief detour and joined the E60.net group at San Luis Obispo's E.A. French Park for some socializing and hospitality. It was a stirring sight: at least fifteen M5s, nearly all E60s. Cowan and I speculated that the combined value of our mounts would come up short of covering the sales tax for that group!".

We are finally immortalized in ink.

I emailed the SLO area rep for BMWCCA and told him about next week's event and hopefully some of the locals will come join us.

haha thats cool!

Quick Reply: 4th Central Cal Meet - San Luis Obispo - Sat Jul 18th