Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

2nd Meeting of the E60's

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 01:54 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Iceman' date='Oct 10 2004, 12:21 AM
Kigerka, Spec33 and UltraPlanet tried to follow me, but somehow we lost Ultraplanet... Ultra... I'm sorry... We made a left turn in the first city and stopped, but you drove by without noticing us in that street... Anyways, I hope you had some fun driving on those roads. They are all pretty much the same. Thanks for the CD! It was fun listening it while driving...? ? ?
[snapback]43047[/snapback]
I got stuck behind a truck at that first priority road and you guys were gone So I looped back around to the restaurant and out! I needed to get home anyway and yes, it was still pouring rain in Stuttgart but I got to listen to my windshield whistle all the way down the A5

I had an amazing time. It was great meeting everyone Hope all got home safe to considering another meet!

My picks for the day include FlowerFred's right hand drive model as I have never seen one of those in person and skorpyo25 2005 E61 for the auto opening and closing rear gate and cwoarmy's for the 2005 wood added to the center console upgrade that every one wants. I guess I could add kigerka's SMG demo too if I had actually taken him up on the offer. Sign me up for next time Kris! Aaaa what am I saying they were all great! Nothing like half a million dollars worth of E60's to explore
Old 10-10-2004, 02:02 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Thanks for the CD Ultra! I really liked track number 1
Old 10-10-2004, 02:28 AM
Senior Members

I feel so bad I could not join you there that it makes me sick. Seems that you had very nice time there. Pictures are great and I can bet next time this parking lot would be too small for the participants.

Way to go!
Old 10-10-2004, 03:04 AM
Contributors

You got it Ultraplanet!
Big, you should make the next one if you can get to Belgium.

I amabout to post the new webpage to the second meet. i would prefer to get more pictures, so I am holding out a little bit before I post it.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i, titanium gray, gray interior, NAV, adaptive headlights, window screens, folddown rear seats, PDC

Let me add my two cents by saying, I enjoyed the food, beer, photos, the friendship and the chance to swap some lies. Its one of those things that will be with you for a long time. It was a sincere pleasure to meet everyone and we'll see you down the highway sometime.
Old 10-10-2004, 05:06 AM
Contributors

Hi guys!

Well, that was fun, wasn't it? I didn't get home untill 11 pm. There was a problem at the tunnel. I did about 950km yesterday.
It was great meeting you all like that and we should definitely do that again..

Thanks for the CD Ultraplanet. You should have warned me about the sound effects in one of the tracks, the one with the skidding noises. Sared the life out of me! (remember, I was hung-over and a bit slow).

Yeah, and thanks Kigerka for the SMG experience. That was much appreciated.

I have quite a few pictures, all at roughly 1.5mb. I can downsize them a bit and post a few in this thread, but as Rudy said, it might be nice to place them in a gallery. Any chance of doing that Lomaq?
Also, I don't know how you guys feel about having your face or your registration number on the internet. I personally couldn't care less, but let just let me know and I'll take the pictures off. ( I can imagine Dennis E60NL530 doesn't wan't to be seen with his bloodshed hungerover eyes. : thumbsup: )
Attached Thumbnails 2nd Meeting of the E60's-boysandtoyz.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-chatting.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-d_carwash.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-d_f_underway.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-directions.jpg  

2nd Meeting of the E60's-group_funny.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-grouplookattimmie.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-icecar.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-icecar.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-ihavebeendrinking.jpg  

2nd Meeting of the E60's-k_camera.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-k_hands.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-lineup_larger.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-lineup_rear_larger.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-loitering.jpg  

2nd Meeting of the E60's-m5_brochure.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-scorpio.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-silver_machine.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-spec_waitress.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-sunny.jpg  

2nd Meeting of the E60's-testingtheseats.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-timmie_.jpg   2nd Meeting of the E60's-whatareulauginghat.jpg  
Old 10-10-2004, 05:11 AM
Contributors

I could care less either. Post the plates and faces.
I was thinking of waiting until someone could make an album just for meets to post the pics here. But I will still gladly host them on mine.
Old 10-10-2004, 05:11 AM
Contributors

Old 10-10-2004, 05:12 AM
Contributors

Old 10-10-2004, 05:19 AM
Senior Members

Very Cool

Quick Reply: 2nd Meeting of the E60's