Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

***Khooger's Farewell Meet pics***

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I've got Hawk HPS pads and drilled and slotted rotors now, so brakes will pull through. Its the suspension that I'm concerned about. Well, that and the wheels - I need some grippy rubber and lighter wheels (F14's with summer UHP's, I'm hoping). That'll be half the job done. Next is the coils or springs and the Euro market bilsteins plus strut tower bars and maybe - just maybe - I'll be able to find some stronger control arms for this thing.

I think I should just put it out of my head that I can trade this car. Just commit to it and carry out all things I planned, bc really the only cars I'd go for are 335is (not even out yet) or a slightly used e92 M3 (can't afford it yet)...
Old 04-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by v_therussian
I've got Hawk HPS pads and drilled and slotted rotors now, so brakes will pull through. Its the suspension that I'm concerned about. Well, that and the wheels - I need some grippy rubber and lighter wheels (F14's with summer UHP's, I'm hoping). That'll be half the job done. Next is the coils or springs and the Euro market bilsteins plus strut tower bars and maybe - just maybe - I'll be able to find some stronger control arms for this thing.

I think I should just put it out of my head that I can trade this car. Just commit to it and carry out all things I planned, bc really the only cars I'd go for are 335is (not even out yet) or a slightly used e92 M3 (can't afford it yet)...
Slap on a set of Hankook Ventus V12 Evos. Great summer performance in dry and wet and less than $200 per tire.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by unknown
great pics! too bad i had to cut early, but great seeing everyone...
Hmmm, I don't even know if you were there because you're Unknown.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Contributors

I remembered seeing you Unknown. Then next I know, you're gone. I saw a black E60 next to psE60's car. But I guess you left when we were going in to eat.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Hmmm, I don't even know if you were there because you're Unknown.

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
I remembered seeing you Unknown. Then next I know, you're gone. I saw a black E60 next to psE60's car. But I guess you left when we were going in to eat.
i was offended by joe?s nissan so i couldn?t be in the same company? did the old disappearing act
Old 04-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by v_therussian
For those of us, who aren't leavin NYC area just yet, I think we should do Torches one of these days. Maybe C will come through with another epic meet, when he's not too busy
Sorry I missed you guys on Saturday. I wanted to come, but it just wasn't feasible with my 9 month old daughter (life sure has changed with a kid). For those that I saw at the Auto Show, they saw my daughter have a melt down which led to us just returning back to Long Island. I couldn't even stay and see all the booths. I was bummed.

Hoping to do another Torches Meet in May. I'll figure out a Saturday that works and we'll do it.

Joe - Congrats on the Nissan Altima.

Roy - I got your note earlier this week. I'll talk to you along the way, but good luck with the initial move.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
Sorry I missed you guys on Saturday. I wanted to come, but it just wasn't feasible with my 9 month old daughter (life sure has changed with a kid). For those that I saw at the Auto Show, they saw my daughter have a melt down which led to us just returning back to Long Island. I couldn't even stay and see all the booths. I was bummed.

Hoping to do another Torches Meet in May. I'll figure out a Saturday that works and we'll do it.

Joe - Congrats on the Nissan Altima.

Roy - I got your note earlier this week. I'll talk to you along the way, but good luck with the initial move.
C, I know all about the meltdowns of little kids. It does change one's plans. You were missed but I look forward to seeing you soon.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

definitely looks great!!! Nice pix DK!! Always! Any non HDR pix as well so I can use it for my signature? hehehehe
Old 04-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Contributors

Great pics, DK. It was nice seeing some of the guys I met before and it was good meeting most of you that I haven't. Sorry I missed the last part of our photo shoot but I guess it's a good thing coz I would've made the V uneven . Good luck in Florida Roy!
Old 04-05-2010, 05:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

hey guys also on my way home i saw a telsa!
Attached Thumbnails ***Khooger's Farewell Meet pics***-img_2648.jpg  

Quick Reply: ***Khooger's Farewell Meet pics***