Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

***2010 Spring Tri-State Area E60 Meet, Drive & Eat***

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 02:28 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
i seriously might drive my allroad....
Take the Allroad. There are a few roads on our route that will eat your Rieger kit alive John.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

So if John takes the allroad how will I drive? I'm just as low.... Just alittle higher
Old 06-08-2010, 04:32 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Ghostteck
So if John takes the allroad how will I drive? I'm just as low.... Just alittle higher
I think that your ride sits higher than John's -- especially John's front. You have been on the most of the roads we are taking so use your judgment. If you have concerns about ride height, it would make sense to ride in the back of the pack, Vlad will be the last car.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Joe just reminded me that I told him HE can drive my car at this meet... FHHHHKALUE8927047aZ&KG jh THATS what I have to say about that... I told him ill drive to the mall's then he can take my car from the Palasaides up to Torches.. me and my BIG MOUTH.. I cant believe he remembered that either! I dont care THAT much (im lying ) A deal is a deal though in my book.. 2more payments guys, im sooooooo sad. I need support people, for those that know Joe, please get in his head. Talk him into buying me an M5 or leasing me an M3 sedan.. Ill be a good girl I promise! Im worth it you have to tell him that!!!!! I would do it for all of you!!!

anyways, the real drive is from the Palasaides to Torches, correct?
Old 06-08-2010, 04:50 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel
Joe just reminded me that I told him HE can drive my car at this meet... FHHHHKALUE8927047aZ&KG jh THATS what I have to say about that... I told him ill drive to the mall's then he can take my car from the Palasaides up to Torches.. me and my BIG MOUTH.. I cant believe he remembered that either! I dont care THAT much (im lying ) A deal is a deal though in my book.. 2more payments guys, im sooooooo sad. I need support people, for those that know Joe, please get in his head. Talk him into buying me an M5 or leasing me an M3 sedan.. Ill be a good girl I promise! Im worth it you have to tell him that!!!!! I would do it for all of you!!!

Yes the real drive is from the Palisades Center to Torches. If Joe insists on splitting twisties duty, there are two different stops where you could swap drivers.

Why not get him to buy you a 2010 or 09 CPO M5? Paul Miller has a 2010 with 2k miles listed at $75k, meaning it cam be had for a good deal less than that. No more expensive than your 550 was new and sooooo much more power.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
i seriously might drive my allroad....
Gay! This Meet is turning into a shit show. If you don't have a BMW, take a hike. If you're inviting your gay little friends with their VW's and Audi's, don't show. When did this turn into a 17 year old Subaru Meet?
Old 06-08-2010, 05:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
Gay! This Meet is turning into a shit show. If you don't have a BMW, take a hike. If you're inviting your gay little friends with their VW's and Audi's, don't show. When did this turn into a 17 year old Subaru Meet?
You're mean!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:46 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer

Ha...ha... We got your point, C.

You sound pissed. Is that because you are still upsetting that you cannot come to the meeting?
Old 06-08-2010, 05:48 AM
Senior Members

I might in the market looking for a low mileage M5 next year after my CPO warranty expired. Should have bought the M5 in the first place.... more power the better!!!

Well, who ever get to buy your 550 as CPO later on should be very happy as well....
Old 06-08-2010, 06:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

you crack me up, Meli

Originally Posted by nigxdoof
You're mean!
but he's NOT wrong...
BTW I'm coming in a 328

Quick Reply: ***2010 Spring Tri-State Area E60 Meet, Drive & Eat***