Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

***2010 Spring Tri-State Area E60 Meet, Drive & Eat***

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

lets hope the tires make it and i can install everything by then.. i order a new set of General Exclaim UHP 35 front 30rear lets hope these are good.. so far from the reviews they seem to be good
Old 06-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Ok everyone, only SIX days to the meet!!

Everything is in place. I reconfirmed with Torches and they are expecting us. We will have the same huge cordoned off parking lot for our rides as we did last year and the same seating on the patio next to the river.

And here is the best part: I spent today on the roads of our route and I am rejiggering it so that we have TWICE the twisties AND so that we do not pass through the speedtrap haven, downtown Tuxedo.

All 3 caravans (Long Island, NJ and NYC) are organized and each has a thread.

Remember, the meeting time at the Palisades Center is 8 am -- not 9 am as it was last year.

Please come with a full gas tank. There are several gas stations near the Pallisades Center Mall and I am not taking the meet by the gas station in downtown Tuxedo for obvious reasons (just ask theXman who was unjustly pulled over and ticketed in downtown Tuxedo during last year's Bear Mountain Meet.

So get ready, bring your rides and bring your thirst for driving. We'll try to quench it.

Now all we need is for the weather to cooperate.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by sdg1871
So get ready, bring your rides and bring your thirst for driving. We'll try to quench it.
More like, we'll quench it so much - you'll piss your panties
Old 06-07-2010, 05:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Ok everyone, only SIX days to the meet!!

Everything is in place. I reconfirmed with Torches and they are expecting us. We will have the same huge cordoned off parking lot for our rides as we did last year and the same seating on the patio next to the river.

And here is the best part: I spent today on the roads of our route and I am rejiggering it so that we have TWICE the twisties AND so that we do not pass through the speedtrap haven, downtown Tuxedo.

All 3 caravans (Long Island, NJ and NYC) are organized and each has a thread.

Remember, the meeting time at the Palisades Center is 8 am -- not 9 am as it was last year.

Please come with a full gas tank. There are several gas stations near the Pallisades Center Mall and I am not taking the meet by the gas station in downtown Tuxedo for obvious reasons (just ask theXman who was unjustly pulled over and ticketed in downtown Tuxedo during last year's Bear Mountain Meet.

Now all we need is for the weather to cooperate.
scott you bringing victor??????? debating bringing the boys, i think theyd love it.. then they would know why mommys so crazy..lol
Old 06-07-2010, 05:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Thanks Scott. Now that we are NOT passing thru Tuxedo. I feel much better.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by melimel
scott you bringing victor??????? debating bringing the boys, i think theyd love it.. then they would know why mommys so crazy..lol
Yes I am bringing my Victor. He comes with me everywhere on the weekends. And he loves the twisties. Yes I am sure that your boys would love it. You are no craizer than I am. You just happen to be a mom instead of a dad and I don't know many moms that are the car enthusiast that you are. I am sure that ypour bpys will be bragging to their schoolmates that they have the coolest mom out there.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

Yes I am bringing my Victor. He comes with me everywhere on the weekends. And he loves the twisties. Yes I am sure that your boys would love it. You are no craizer than I am. You just happen to be a mom instead of a dad and I don't know many moms that are the car enthusiast that you are. I am sure that ypour bpys will be bragging to their schoolmates that they have the coolest mom out there.

+1 and Scott I think i might make it depends on when the tires get to delivered then i have to mount and balance them for sat. ... lets hope all goes well... but after everything I think we were pretty lucky I didnt spin out or have a serious accident, just a tire that needs replacment and repairing the rim... yes.. after checking on it the next day i found crub marks but not that bad considering what happened.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

scott, i need flat roads
Old 06-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Members

My Ride: 08' 550i

I might be Joining you guys...
Old 06-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
scott, i need flat roads
lol... tell me about it john... every speed bump and you gotta go sideways.. did you ever consider putting hydraulics on your car?

Quick Reply: ***2010 Spring Tri-State Area E60 Meet, Drive & Eat***