Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

You Finish?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

A virile, older Italian engineer was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome, when he managed to attract a spectacular young lady.

Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his apartment, and after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom and made love.

After a pleasant interlude, he asked with a smile," So...you finish?" She paused for a second, frowned and admitted, "No."

Surprised, the silver haired man reached for her and the love making resumed. This time she thrashes about wildly and there are screams of passion. The lovemaking ends, and again, the Italian engineer smiles, and again he asks, "You finish?"

And again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him, and softly says, "No." Stunned, but damned if this woman is going to outlast him, the old guy reaches for the woman again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they climax simultaneously, screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets.

The exhausted man falls onto his back, gasping. Barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly, and asks again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, she whispers in his ear, "No! I Swedish."
Old 02-06-2005, 02:02 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Collected Sept 2009 - BMW E90 M3, Silverstone II, Novillo Black leather, 19" M Double-Spoke alloys, High Beam Assist, Electronic Damper Control, Voice Control, PDC, USB, DAB, High Gloss Shadowline, Sliding armrest, Trim Finishing in aluminium grey.

Not as good as my Tiger Woods joke
Old 02-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Old 02-06-2005, 09:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Collected Sept 2009 - BMW E90 M3, Silverstone II, Novillo Black leather, 19" M Double-Spoke alloys, High Beam Assist, Electronic Damper Control, Voice Control, PDC, USB, DAB, High Gloss Shadowline, Sliding armrest, Trim Finishing in aluminium grey.

It was a hot day in the small Swedish town where Helga lived. She hung the wash out to dry, put a roast in the oven, then went downstairs topick up some dry cleaning.

"Gootness, it's hot," she said to herself as she walked down Main Street on her way to the store. She passed by an air-conditioned tavern and thought, "Vy nodt?" so she walked in and took a seat at the bar.

The bartender came up and asked her what she wanted to drink.

"Ya know," Helga said, "it is so hot I tink I vill have myself zee ice cold beer."

The bartender asked, "Anheuser Busch?"

Helga blushed and replied, "Vell its fine, tanks, und how's yer pecker?"

Old 02-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: –

xD HAHA great ones!
Old 02-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 520dA coming up.

Originally Posted by Fin535dA' date='Feb 6 2005, 10:32 PM
xD HAHA great ones!
[snapback]87355[/snapback]
Hehe! I took a brief look inside here and noticed you guys are still busy!
Me too, i'm having a good time celebrating carnival and you won't see me untill wednesday.
So, enjoy that.

btw, picked a random topic... nothing to do with quality, it's just the fact that i had my quantity by now.
CU later
Old 02-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Senior Members

garehaan, you are in rio now ?
Old 02-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Contributors

Carnaval is a thing they celebrate in the south of Holland. The dividing line is two large rivers dividing the country in two. My ancestors from the northern part have fought succesfully for generations to keep carnaval below the rivers.
It's nothing like Rio. It involves simplistic singalong music, conga lines, A LOT of beer drinking and, as a consequense, shagging your next door neighbour.

alaaf!
Attached Thumbnails You Finish?-carnaval.jpg   You Finish?-carnaval.jpg  
Old 02-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Flowerfred' date='Feb 9 2005, 06:27 PM
Carnaval is a thing they celebrate in the south of Holland. The dividing line is two large rivers dividing the country in two. My ancestors from the northern part have fought succesfully for generations to keep carnaval below the rivers.
It's nothing like Rio. It involves simplistic singalong music, conga lines, A LOT of beer drinking and, as a consequense, shagging your next door neighbour.

alaaf!
[snapback]88180[/snapback]
So which one of them did u 5hag ...
Old 02-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Senior Members

ff, thanks for clearing this up for me .

Quick Reply: You Finish?