Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Xbox 360

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 02:20 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

Anybody getting one for Christmas? It's coming out this Friday and i'm eager in getting it. However the price of the console is so much more expensive compared to PS2 and Xbox..
Old 11-17-2005, 02:35 AM
Members

My Ride: alpine white 530d.exclusive leather,maple wood trim,comfort seats,active steering,xenons,18'alloys 124,steptronic,logic 7,ac-extended features,sunblind,side airbags

I dont care about the price.i love these consoles man.and i badly want one,but unfortunately i stay in India where x360 is not available.now i have to wait till jan when i am going to US to meet my cousins.I LL get it then.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:52 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '04 BMW E60 530d High Executive

Originally Posted by sumuant' post='199408' date='Nov 17 2005, 12:35 PM
I dont care about the price.i love these consoles man.and i badly want one,but unfortunately i stay in India where x360 is not available.now i have to wait till jan when i am going to US to meet my cousins.I LL get it then.
or you just order it on the internet.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:20 AM
Members

My Ride: alpine white 530d.exclusive leather,maple wood trim,comfort seats,active steering,xenons,18'alloys 124,steptronic,logic 7,ac-extended features,sunblind,side airbags

Originally Posted by Ralph-NL' post='199414
or you just order it on the internet.
[/quote]

hey no internet store ships x360s to india.i tried everything possible. :thumbsdown:
Old 11-17-2005, 08:31 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '04 BMW E60 530d High Executive

can your family not send you one? then you'll have it faster
Old 11-17-2005, 01:14 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i; Manual Shifter

I hope Forza Motorsport 2 (or whatever they decide to call the sequel) finds it's way onto the Xbox 360. The first is one of the best simulators among current generation titles.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

Anybody bought the console yet? The queue for the console is so damn long..... the only fastest way to get it is through ebay.. and those Ebayers are selling way more expensive than the market price. :thumbsdown:
Old 11-21-2005, 07:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport Silver Gray - Black Leather - Anthracite Maple Manual Transmission Premium Audio Cold Weather Package Rear sunshade Sirius Radio Autobahnd Roadblock (3M) film kit

Originally Posted by soc_fans' post='201359' date='Nov 21 2005, 05:59 AM
Anybody bought the console yet? The queue for the console is so damn long..... the only fastest way to get it is through ebay.. and those Ebayers are selling way more expensive than the market price. :thumbsdown:

Not out until midnight tonight. eBayers should make some good money. Oh, and get this:

UURonL: isn't Xbox 360 out today?
(name deleted): tonight midnight
UURonL: ah
(name deleted): oh, you'll love this
(name deleted): my friend works in walmart IT
(name deleted): guess how many each store is getting for the launch
UURonL: 1500
(name deleted): 6
(name deleted): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(name deleted): worst
(name deleted): launch
(name deleted): evar
Old 11-21-2005, 10:12 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Jet Black 545i

First kids on the block usually PAY to be the first.

I'll wait till a modchip comes out for it before I buy one.

Originally Posted by UUronL' post='201449

Not out until midnight tonight. eBayers should make some good money. Oh, and get this:

[/quote]
Old 11-21-2005, 10:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport Silver Gray - Black Leather - Anthracite Maple Manual Transmission Premium Audio Cold Weather Package Rear sunshade Sirius Radio Autobahnd Roadblock (3M) film kit

Originally Posted by tomwid' post='201508
Originally Posted by soc_fans' post='201359' date='Nov 21 2005, 05:59 AM

[/quote]

Usually, but not always. I lucked out and got one of the Amazon.com PS2 kits back in December 2000. Returned the shite games they bundled with it to Best Buy day after XMas (no receipt). No more "first kid" for me though - you just end up waiting for titles. There won't be much interesting stuff in the library for a while.

Quick Reply: Xbox 360